[XXXII]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

I had decided to meet with Dottore.

The park was near as I drove down the busy street.

I didn't have any plans for the day and going out would be better than staying home. Especially since I'd sit there digging through information all day.

This would be a nice change.

The park came into view and I turned into a small parking lot.

There was only one black car so it wasn't difficult to find out which one was Dottores. Now that I got a closer look it was a very nice and expensive car as well.

I pulled up beside the car and parked. Taking my phone out I sent him a message to let him know I was here.

I opened up the drivers side door and made my way to the park.

The laughter of children spread through the air as I approached.

I could see a lot of kids running and laughing.

The sun was shinning down and there were only a few clouds above us. My sunglasses sat snug on my face. It was one of those days that just felt peaceful. It wasn't too hot nor too cold. As I walked closer to the park the wind blew my yellow dress behind me.

The park was as huge as expected and there were tones of things for the children to play on.

I looked around the park and spotted Dottore almost instantly. He was sitting on a bench and beside him was a lady. She seemed to be taking his ear off. Dottore didn't seem to be interested in anything she had to say he actually looked quite annoyed.

He was trying his best to make minimal conversation while keeping an eye on his kids.

I looked out on the playground and saw Childe pushing Rosa down a slide. Honestly though it looked as if Rosa was being forced down the slide. Childe was laughing at her misfortune. Scaramouche on the other hand was sitting on a swing trying his best to push himself. Unfortunately he wasn't that great, but it was an adorable sight. His little cheeks puffed out as he tried to swing his legs. When it didn't work he started pouting.

I decided to make my way over to Dottore first. After all the kids would be fine. I imagined if I didn't get to Dottore soon he might murder the lady in broad daylight.

I could hear the ladies obnoxious laughter as I approached. She didn't seem to realize that Dottore was not at all interested.

"Oh you're so funny! So which are your kids? Maybe we could have our kids meet and they can be friends! Or maybe you and I could have dinner once?"