[LXXIII]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

"Liar." I whispered with a gentle smile on my face.

My heart was racing like it never had before and I couldn't describe the amount of relief I was feeling.

He was alive.

The heartache I had felt from earlier was slowly dissipating.

"Damnit you scared me..." I scolded.

Dottore leaned his head into mine and then placed a soft kiss on my check.

"I apologize my darling..." His voice was smooth and comforting even amidst all the chaos.

I reached a shaky hand up and grabbed the side of his face.

His face felt soft and was incredibly warm. I squeezed and pinched at it trying to feel for any hidden metal, but there was nothing.

It was really him.

Letting out a breath I pulled Dottores face down.

His eyes widened in brief surprise as my lips brushed against his own.

His lips met mine in a slow but passionate kiss.

I could feel as his hold tightened around me. His arms held me so tightly but I was not bothered.

That moment when he had 'died' was one I'll never forget. The amount of heart break I had felt in that single moment. No loss had ever had such an impact on me.

After seeing him here and alive I was certain I would never let that happen again.

I broke away from the kiss only to look back up at him.

The smile on his face warmed my heart.

"Its time to go." He whispered.

I looked back at the manor.

It was burning and soon enough the fire would reach us too. The air was filled with smoke and the screaming had died down.

There was nothing left for us here now.

It was time to leave once and for all.

"Alright." I nodded.

Dottore took a few slow steps forward and his arms that were holding me shook.