[XLVI]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

A few months had passed now. I had found myself being pulled further and further into his life. I was beginning to warelax now. I was genuinely happy and for the most part I had peace. Though there was still a bit of chaos here and there it was nothing significant.

The kids started to notice what was going on. Especially when I began to visit more.

I still remembered Childes cheeky little grin when he saw me walk through the doors.

I don't think I'll forget what he said either.

"Wow dads not going to die alone now."

I think Dottore was ready to strangle the kid there and then but Childe took off before anything more could be done.

When Childe went off to tell the other two they spent a majority of the first few days spying on us.

Nosey kids but cute.

Eventually they got used to it. They stopped spying behind different areas and decided to even join us sometimes. Other times Rosa would drag the two away. She was a perspective girl.

I was currently spending the long weekend at Dottores. The daycare would be closed until Tuesday so I had three days to relax.

I had arrived at Dottores house in the morning. The kids were still asleep as we drank coffee in the living room.

Dottore leaned against the wall sipping his coffee as he watched me take my spot on the couch.

"So you don't mind if I stay till Monday do you?" I asked leaning back into the couch.

"I wouldn't mind if you decide to stay even longer." He grinned walking toward me.

I rolled my eyes and he dropped down beside me. Placing his coffee down on the table he turned to look at me.

"No I'm serious... you're free to stay as long as you want." He wrapped a hand around my shoulder and pulled me closer into him.

"Are you always so affectionate."

Dottore looked down at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't think I've ever heard that word and my name in the same sentence."

"Hmm good point what do you want?" I asked crossing my arms.

His grin grew and he leaned in closer. His breath right against my ear,

"I can think of a few things... but how about you just relax a bit hm?" His free hand slipped onto my thigh and he slowly began to rub it.

My eyes flickered downward and I watched his hand carefully.

I could feel my heart thumping in my chest.

"I've noticed something..." I whispered still watching his hand.