[XX]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

I stared intensely at the screen. I wasn't sure what time it was I just knew I had been sitting here for awhile.

I had gone through a majority of the documents and photos and even had time to go through Pantalones file. There was a lot of information on the both of them but more on Dottore.

I think for the most part I had caught up.

To sum it up Dottore was in charge of a large drug operation. It wasn't just dealing drugs like cocaine and meth it was pharmaceutical stuff as well. He used the pharmaceutical as a front to hide his money. He was also involved in the creation of most of the drugs he sold. The videos on people as experiments were supposedly leaked but judging by the performance it was more likely a threat to anyone who messed with him.

Pantalone on the other hand was funding Dottore. Sure Dottore had money but Pantalone had connections. His charming appearance and easy going attitude allowed him to have better relationships with customers.

There was no information on the kids though. It seemed Dottore kept that hidden very well. Something was telling me that all the information on him was stuff he didn't mind being out there. Especially since a majority of this stuff couldn't be found easily.

There was also information on Kaeya. Unfortunately Diluc kept that locked up. I assumed he didn't want Kaeya to ever find it. This must have been Dilucs way of keeping an eye on him. Which was understandable considering this was Kaeya.

There was a knock at the door which caused me to finally looked up.

"Y/N?" Diluc called out.

I responded with a hum and he opened the door.

"Adelindes prepared breakfast and you have to leave soon—Hey have you been up all night?" He asked with a questioning look.

I glanced around the room and then looked back at Diluc.

"Its morning?" I asked a yawning escaping my lips.

Diluc nodded and headed towards the window. He pulled open the curtains a bit and light sparkled into the room.

My eyes shot open and I jumped out of bed.

Shit—

"Get ready. Ill make you a coffee." Diluc left closing the door softly behind him.

I scrambled to get dressed. When I opened the dresser I looked through the clothes.

All of it still fit but it wasn't exactly what I wore now. Most of these clothes were darker colors and covered a lot of skin. Not that I wore clothes now that showed too much but these were almost winter clothes. Shaking my head I took a plain black long sleeved shirt with a pair of black tight pants. This would have to do. At least I had some extra aprons at work I could add to bring a bit more color.

When I changed into my new clothes I closed down the laptop and left it on the bedside. Leaving my room I hurried down the hall and could hear everyone already awake.

Kaeya and Diluc were already sitting downstairs. It seemed they were arguing as usual.

When I walked down the stairs both of them looked in my direction.

Kaeya stared for a bit longer than I would've liked.

"Good morning princess how are you feeling? You look like hell." Kaeya remarked with a smirk.

I ignored him and sat down beside Diluc where a hot cup of coffee was waiting. I picked up the coffee and took a sip.

"Thank you Diluc and Adelinde."

Diluc nodded his head and sipped at his own coffee. Kaeya on the other hand was fooling around with his scrambled eggs.

"So did you find anything useful?" Diluc asked starting the conversation.

I placed the coffee down and nodded my head.

"Yes I think I'm caught up for the most part now."

I wouldn't reveal to Diluc that there was no information on Dottores kids but I imagine he figured that one out. I could understand why Dottore didn't want there to be info on them. They were only kids and if anyone ever found out they could be in huge danger.

Kaeya was still ogling me and I finally turned to look at him.

"What is it?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Those clothes... you still look great in them." Kaeya winked and I scoffed.

"Don't get use to it." I replied with a snap in my voice.

He laughed in reply and went back to eating his food.

I slumped back into my chair and picked up a piece of bacon.

"Ms. Y/N I hate to rush you but its almost time for you to leave."

I nodded my head and finished my food as quickly as I could.

"Kaeya stop playing with your eggs and hurry up and finish. Its time to go to work."

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««