[XXIV]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

I followed them undetected for awhile as we walked down the street. The girl struggled to stay on her feet she was far too excited.

The guy on the other hand was watching her carefully.

I could already predict how this was going to end.

Not well for either of them thats for sure.

Judging by the effect the drug had on her I was certain it was Dottores doing.

When I was able to get a better look at the girl I noticed a few particulars. Her eyes were glazed over and they seemed to be staring at nothing in particular. Her carefree attitude and walking like she was floating these were all from certain drug he had been testing. Diluc didn't have the specifics of the project but in his notes he mentioned it having hidden motives.

They stopped in front of a restaurant. It was actually a decent one too. Did they seriously plan on going in there and being so direct?

Was Dottore out having dinner with someone?

They moved over a bit from the doors and I stayed hidden behind the building.

"So hes there. How are we gonna do this?" The man asked.

"What do you mean how? Obviously we'll just go ask him!" She giggled excitedly and was about to open the door when he grabbed onto her.

"Are you fucking stupid?" He pulled her back into the side.

The exact same thing I was thinking.

"We can't just go in. Lets wait it out." They moved further away from the doors and the guy leaned against the building with a sigh.

Well at least one of them had a brain.

"Now stay here." The guy hissed.

She nodded her head and dropped down to the ground.

I didn't like the way those kids were looking. If they were going to be so direct that would definitely cause trouble for Dottore.

"Don't say anything stupid got it."

The girl nodded but something in her eyes told me she was up to something. She tapped her fingers nervously against the ground as she lay there slumped.

Shuffling over a bit I noticed a gleam.

It was only for a moment but that was all I needed to confirm my suspicions.