[LVI]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

The day had flew by. Dottore and Pantalone had left and the house grew quiet. I used the day to rest some more before deciding to go downstairs and see if there was any more information I could gather.

As I walked down the stairs I spotted Pierro in his chair with a book in his hands.

"Sit." He commanded.

I took a seat on the couch by him and crossed my legs.

"I'm sure Kaeyas already told you, but I'll allow you a week of rest." Pierro put his book down and his eyes met my own.

That was pretty generous of him.

I nodded and the room grew awkward.

I wasn't exactly trying to please him or gain his trust. I knew that gaining his trust would have its advantages however, he would never believe me if I just gave in. That was another thing I had gotten from him, stubbornness.

"So the doctor why was he here?" I asked trying to break the ice.

Pierro's eyes hardened, "Why does it concern you?"

I gave him the same cold look in response, "Would you like to have a conversation? Or should I leave?"

We both stared at one another for a few seconds before he sighed.

"It's just business Y/N. I am aware that you had an association with him at the daycare."

My heart sank at the mention.

I should've known.

Kaeya must have told Pierro all about everything and that included Dottore and his kids.

I shrugged, "I hadn't known who he was at first."

"I never knew the man had children."

I gripped the couch cushion.

It didn't matter what he did to me, but those kids.

My nails tug right into the couch as I stared at him.

If he hurt those kids.

I'd kill him.

Father or not. It didn't matter.

They had nothing to do with this. Even if they were considered a "weakness" of Dottores. Pierro had no business bringing children into this.