[XXIII]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

Once more the day came and went.

Kaeya was here to pick me up as promised.

"So you're going to town and I can't come with you??" Kaeya asked in disbelief.

"No you cannot Kaeya. I cannot be seen with you." I replied staring out the car window.

"If its only grocery shopping I'm sure it won't be a huge deal." Kaeya said trying to brush it off.

"Thats not how this works Kaeya." I replied shaking my head.

He frowned and then let out a dramatic sigh.

"Fine but if you take too long I'm going to come get you myself."

"Alright fine."

I knew I wouldn't take long at the store, but now that I had a second person with me I needed more badly. When I wasn't home during the day and he was left alone he'd eat a lot of snacks. I understood he was bored but I really didn't have that much at home. I was also tired of him eating all my chips.

When we returned home I rushed in to change and rushed back out the door.

"Do you want anything specific?" I asked rummaging through my purse.

"Chocolate and wine thanks angel." He licked his lips before shutting the door.

What a tease.

It was a bit of a far drive to the store. Living in the middle of nowhere had both benefits and drawbacks.

When I arrived in town it was busy. Probably because it was the evening.

Cars lined the roads and streetlights were beginning to turn on.

When I pulled into the store it was just as busy as I expected.

I parked my car further away and began my small walk to the front doors.

As I walked I pulled a list out of my purse.

The list was mostly filled with junk food. Kaeya ate a lot of unhealthy stuff. Not that I was any better.

The doors opened automatically when I went in. I could feel myself beginning to sweat a bit from the amount of people inside.