[XII]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

Pantalone let out an amused laugh.

"You're not serious are you? Why not just get the drug ingredients now?"

Those red eyes of his flashed and Pantalones smile faded.

"Yes sir."

Dottore gave me one last long look before continuing on.

I watched him as he turned the corner. Pantalone was watching me I could feel his stare.

I was disappointed in myself. I should have noticed the signs Dottore had given off and I should have kept my guard higher when Pantalone appeared.

This was not a good thing to be rusty at.

"So shall we go?"

His mouth curved back into a grin. I huffed and ignored him. Turning around I headed inside the electrical room.

My head was already racing with ideas of how to escape. With the plan I already had in mind to save the bastard I could add this in.

Though it would still make things difficult.

The aura Pantalone was giving off now was a lot stronger than at the daycare. He seemed sharp with a keen eye so I was impressed he hadn't seen through this. Though I guess some makeup and clothes could do wonders.

At the daycare I looked like a mess some days nothing like how I did now.

The electrical room was small and it didn't take me long to find the fuse box.

"Oh planning on shutting all this down?"

I could hear some heavy movement behind me. It seemed he was dragging the guards in here.

There was still a lot of time before the final event.

It would be best to do this now. I didn't need anyone figuring out what my target was.

I began flicking off the circuits one by one.  As the final switch was flicked you could hear some screams off in the distance.

In a flash I was gone.

I had passed Pantalone who was still moving the bodies and dashed down the hall. His eyes went huge but he didn't have enough time to react. My steps were light and I kept the noise to a minimum.

My heart beat was racing.

The whole place was dark but my eyes were adjusting very quickly. People were leaving the main auction room when I slipped in.

I couldn't see anyone on stage anymore. The curtains were still drawn but I knew he was moved. If I wanted to catch up I needed to go faster.

I zipped by people and once on stage I hurried to the back.

When I swung the curtain to the back open there was already a couple of guards. My eyes locked on their positions before I struck.

I moved to the first man and kicked his legs out from under. The other two had guns drawn but were pointing aimlessly. They couldn't see me.

When the first guard fell I slammed my foot into his face. He groaned in pain and just laid there.

The next two were just as easy to take out as the first. Grabbing onto their heads I smashed them into one another. They collapsed to the floor.

I was once again running.

There was another door up ahead. I could see a few of the items up for auction had been left here but none were who I was looking for.

When I swung the door open my eyes had locked on the old man hurrying down the hall.

I didn't let myself stop to think.

I could feel the rage boiling beneath my skin.

He was still smiling.

The bastard was even laughing.

My jaw tightened at the sight of him being dragged across the ground.

"Bastard." I hissed.

The older man froze and the guard with him turned back.

"Shit go hurr—"

The adrenaline made me fast.

My fist connected with his face and he was sent flying into the wall.

The guard and older man stood in utter horror.

"Ah shit."

He had finally stopped laughing and was now coughing instead.

"I guess I deserve this."

He let out another cough and I turned my attention to the man who was previously dragging him. He didn't have time to react either. I sent a punch for his ribs and could feel the bones shatter.

The guard fell back and held onto his stomach in pain. The older man was gone the moment I moved.

With my two obstacles out of the way I finally turned to my target.

"Fuck you. Stupid fucking man. I should kill you."

He sat up off the ground and pulled at the blind fold covering his eyes. The chains holding him had already broken from the impact.

"Aw but you know you cant! Who else will bring you so much excitement."

His blue eye shun with that mischievous grin.

"Get up before I beat the hell out of you."

He laughed again and dusted himself off before standing up.

"Alright I'm sorry really—"

His expression changed in seconds. His eyes had narrowed and a frown had found a way to his face.

And then he moved.

He went right by me stealing my knife in the process and thats when I felt it.

Someone had snuck up behind me once more.

I swung my head back to those piercing purple eyes.

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««