[V]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

The next few days were full of nerves. I didn't let it show on my face but I was nervous.

Kazuha was sitting in my lap attempting to read a book.

"A-And and he he ate the f-fruit!"

"Good job Kazuha!" I said rubbing his head.

Kazuha smiled and turned to the next page in his book.

The only thing keeping me from pacing back and forth all day were these kids. If I wanted a distraction I couldn't have found a better one.

"The f-fruit was a appo."

"Apple." I repeated the word for him.

" A-Appel."

A small giggle left my lips and I smiled.

Close enough.

Kazuhas smile only grew and he flipped to the next page.

I looked around the daycare as he continued to read.

Scaramouche and Mona were off coloring and Childe was building with some of the others. Rosa seemed to be hiding away in her corner with a book. Anyone who came close to her was met with a glare.

When Kazuha finished the book he hopped off my lap and went to go play with some of the others.

I got up off my own chair and stretched my arms out.

My eyes wandered to the clock.

12pm.

I guess that meant it was lunch time.

I walked over to where the table was and picked up a small bell. Ringing it a few times the children all looked at me.

"Lunch time go get your snacks."

The children excitedly hurried towards their cubbies and grabbed their lunches. They all sat down and began to eat. I took a seat beside Childe and watched the children as they talked.

"Ms Y/N.." Rosa said tugging on my shirt.

I looked down and Rosa climbed up on the free chair beside me.

"Do you have anymore books?"

"Oh do you not like the other ones?" I asked as she ate an apple.

"No its just I read them all."

My eyes widened slightly and I looked over at the bookshelf.

She had only been here a few days and she already read all of those?

The bookshelf was full of books. Of course, they were all children books but it was full.

"You really got through all of those?"

I looked back at Rosa and she nodded.

"Yes they were easy."

Over the last few days I had noticed something about these three new kids. They were a lot more advanced than the other children their age.

For example Childe seemed to be very strong well Rosa and Scaramouche were highly intelligent. I should have noticed this sooner especially by the way they spoke. Scaramouche was better at mathematics and calculating well Rosa seemed better with language and reading.
Childe had beat all the children in sports and strength by a landslide.

I wondered how far their intelligence and strength went.

"What kind of books would you like?"

Rosa thought for a moment.

"Harder books. History textbooks."

My heart skipped a beat but I nodded my head.

"Alright ill bring you some tomorrow."

She smiled happily and turned back to her food.

I wondered if Dottore knew how these kids were, but I guess he had to. Theres no way he couldn't have known.

"Look look Rosa has appel!" Kazuha said pointing towards Rosa.

"Yes Kazuha she does have an apple."

Rosa tried to hide her smile.

"I has sanwich!" Kazuha said raising his sandwich into the air.

Mona giggled at him and held out her box of star shaped sandwiches.

"Mona too!"

Scaramouche only rolled his eyes as he picked at his food.

The rest of the day went by quickly and I was now walking back home.

I stayed a little later than usual as Dottore couldn't get the kids at his normal time.

The kids didn't seem to mind though. They played around the daycare more until he arrived.

The sky was dark by the time I returned home. I put my keys into the hole and unlocked the door. Flicking on the porch light I checked the area. 

There was another letter.

I figured one would come again.

Bending down I picked it up and went inside. I locked the door behind me and made my way to the couch. Once I sat down I opened up the letter.

Dear Y/N,

I'm sure you threw away my last letter but before you do it again give me a chance to speak.

Nobody but I knows where you are. Nor do I plan on telling anyone.

I have a bit of work to do nearby and will be around for awhile. I'll come to visit in two days. If you don't see me then you know what to do.

Goodbye for now,

~ Your Knight in Shining Armour

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««