[IX]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

I stood in the kitchen with Childe working beside me. He was busy putting together some sandwiches well I poured some drinks. Scaramouche and Rosa waited patiently at the table.

"Done! See look!"

I looked down at Childe and let out a small giggle. He had made sandwiches yes but they looked well disastrous. The jam was smudged all over the plate and the sandwiches were barely together.

"Thank you Childe."

I took the plate from his hands and placed it on the counter.

"Why don't you give out the drinks?"

He smiled even brighter and I handed him the cups. Childe ran over to place the cups down and as he did that I quickly fixed the sandwiches.

The kids were finally eating lunch and I dropped a plate in front of Dottore.

He smiled and took the sandwich off the plate.

"Did Childe make this?"

"Of course. He tried his best though."

Dottore only chuckled before taking a bite.

I could see Childe glancing over at us.

"Good job Childe."

The praise from Dottore made Childe look away. He kicked his feet a bit and I could see a smile as he ate his sandwich.

The other kids seemed to be satisfied as well.

"Won't you eat?" Dottore inquired.

I shrugged my shoulders, "No I'm alright for the time being."

I wouldn't tell him I wasn't eating because of how nervous I was. After all it wasn't everyday this type of disaster showed up at my doorstep.

The doorbell to the daycare went off and everyone turned their attention to the door.

I got up from my spot and began to walk towards it.

The closer I got the more I could feel something. There was a strange aura from whoever was behind there. It was something threatening. My own aura intensified as I approached.

I opened up the door with a steady hand and when I opened it I wasn't sure what to say.

A man was standing at the door one I hadn't seen before. He had long dark hair and bright purple eyes. A pair of glasses sat on the bridge of his nose. He was dressed in a black coat with fluff around the outside.