[XXXVI]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

Kaeya was hidden away in his room when I left the house.

I hadn't bothered to tell him where I was going.

The scent of starlight perfume would be all he needed to figure it out.

As the car came to a stop at a light I looked at myself in a handheld mirror.

What an incredible difference makeup could make.

I didn't enjoy wearing as much as I currently was but I had no other choice. My hair was put into a high pony tail with one streak of blue and my eyes were now a light green. A pair of small diamond studs pinched through my ears.

When the light changed to green the car continued on.

It was another 15 minutes before I reached my destination.

The wooden sign hung outside swinging slowly in the wind. The place wasn't too loud either considering it was a bar.

According to Dilucs information. Dottore had been spotted here today.

The cab driver pulled up at the side and I gave him some money as I exited the car.

Had to play it safe.

Dottore knew what my car looked like if he spotted it around here he may figure things out.

I looked down at myself. My dress was black and reached my ankles. My black high heels helped to make me a bit taller as well.

When I opened the bar doors I could feel the stares of others immediately. I ignored them and made my way to a stool by the front.

The bartender turned around with a bright smile on her face. Her blue eyes shun when she realized who it was.

"Ah miss lady what can I get ya?"

"Something sweet and non-alcoholic." I replied.

She nodded her head and turned around.

"So whats the occasion?" She asked mixing a drink behind the counter.

I tapped my finger lightly against the bar.

"Shitty men." I replied with a bitter laugh.

She turned back to hand me my drink and I picked It up. Taking a sip I took in the sweet flavour of strawberries.