[LXI]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

"Crushed perhaps," I said in a whisper.

His smile widened, "Yes. Crushed would be nice, but it's not enough for what he's done. What else has he done to you, angel?"

My stomach twisted.

I wouldn't lie to Dottore, "Pierro made the two of us fight. After that, I guess Kaeya felt bad, but he's just been trying to talk with me."

"Are you saying he put his hands on you?"

A shiver ran through my spine.

Dottore looked down at my body and instinctively I wanted to cover it, but the sharp look in his eyes stopped me.

"Where?"

I looked back down at myself.

I couldn't remember all the places he had hit me, but I was certain I had hit him enough too.

Dottores hand moved from my chin to my cheek.

"Here?" He asked softly.

I nodded.

I'm sure I had been hit in the face a few times.

Dottore moved his hand back down my body and stopped right at my ribs.

"And here?"

I nodded again.

His hand grazed back up my chest and stopped on my cheek again.

"I'm gone not even that long and another man has his hands all over you..."

"Ah it's not like that—"

Dottore put a finger up to my lips.

"Not for you, but I'm sure he was getting a thrill out of it. Do you want to know something?"

He had a bit of a mischievous look in his eyes now.

I nodded my head curious to what he'd say.

"I'm a bit jealous right now."

His finger brushed against my lip and travelled back down the side of my face stopping at my chin.

"Jealous?" I asked blinking a few times.

"Wouldn't you be too if another woman had her hands on me and intended on marrying me?"

A new feeling arose in my stomach and I looked down.

He was right. If another woman had done something like that to him I'm not sure how I'd react. All I do know is it wouldn't be good.

"Yes I would."

Dottore seemed pleased with my answer.

"Good. Then you should understand what I'm about to say next."