[LVIII]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

After spending some more time in my room Scaramouche was beginning to feel a bit better. His sadness had soon turned into anger and he had decided he didn't like anyone here.

Now that I had another person to get out my plans were changing.

I'm sure Dottore would come to retrieve Scaramouche but how and when I wasn't sure. I had also given Pantalone my only access to information. Really the only thing I could do was hope Pantalone would be able to find something I had missed and get in contact with Diluc. Otherwise, I might need to use brute force to get out, but even that wouldn't be easy. The pills Scaramouche had found would help tremendously. I was already beginning to feel a lot better. My energy was slowly returning and my body was aching a little less.

It still didn't make much sense though.

So I decided to push it further.

"Scara where did you find these at home?" I asked referring to the pills.

"Car," Scaramouche replied busy looking through my room.

He left them in the car...?

Sometimes I really did question his intelligence.

But those weren't the only questions I had.

The next one made me feel a little more nervous.

"How's Dottore been?"

Scaramouche stopped fooling around with something and turned his head to look at me.

He had a pouty expression on his face, "Dad is busy and grumpy."

He didn't give me much more of an answer than that, but it was enough to make my heart skip a beat.

"Has he--"

Before I could ask Scaramouche anything else I shut my mouth.

I could hear the sound of footsteps approaching my door. I hurried over to Scaramouche tucking him in my arms as the door to my room opened.

"Hey-- woah--! Relax."

It was Kaeya.

He was still smiling as he looked at both Scaramouche and I.

"I'm not here for the kid." He said letting out a soft laugh.

I didn't move though nor did I let Scaramouche go.