[XIX]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

Diluc showed me to my old room, but not without bandaging up my hand first. It was just the same as I had left it. Of course it must have been cleaned frequently but nothing had changed.

I walked over to the dresser and pulled it open.

There were still some of my clothes there.

"Thank you Diluc." I mumbled.

At least I had some clothes for tomorrow though it wasnt what I usually wore now. Somehow I'd have to make it work.

"No problem. I'll let you rest Good night Y/N."

"Good night Diluc."

He softly closed the door and I was left alone with my own thoughts.

He really kept everything here after all this time.

I guess Diluc knew us better than we thought.

I picked out a small set of pjs from the drawer and closed it back up.

At least I didn't have to return home before work tomorrow.

My heart skipped a beat.

Work... thats right.

Dottore specifically.

Would he show up tomorrow? And if he does will he realize?

Theres no telling what may happen which means I need to be prepared.

I placed the pjs down on my bed and picked up the bell off my nightstand. I rang the bell a few times and it didn't take long for Adelinde to appear.

"Yes Ms. Y/N how can I help?" Adelinde asked.

"I would like to do a bit of researcher if you don't mind." I spoke calmly.

Adelinde nodded her head and left the room.

She returned moments later with a laptop. Placing the laptop down on my bed side I thanked her.

"Please ring if you need anything more."

And just like that she was gone.

Adelinde was like the wind. She came and went quickly. Like usual she was very reliable.

The laptop was already on when I opened it. A file sat open on the desktop.

The Doctor

There were tones of things to go through here. Videos, pictures, documents. They sure were good at gathering information.

Before clicking anything I took in a breath.

It was time to catch up. Not just on Dottore but everything else.

If I wanted to get out of this I had to know everything possible.

Scrolling down through the files I clicked at random.

The first thing to open was a video.

It started off with a black screen which eventually was illuminated by a small light. There was screaming. The light that lit the room showed a figure sitting in a chair. Whoever was in the chair was bound down and struggling.

The sound of footsteps nearing caused him to plead now. He begged and cried as a man approached him. The light grew brighter until I could see the other man.

"Test 736A." He spoke smoothly as he approached the man.

I'd never forget that voice.

He held a needle in his hand and immediately injected it into the mans neck. The man screamed in horror.

"Subject seems to be experiencing increased amounts of fear. Whether thats from extraneous variables or not is undecided."

The man began shaking in the chair and blood began dripping from his eyes. My heart rate increased and I started feeling sick.

He was screaming in pain now and his eyes rolled into the back of his head.

"Subject is deathly pale. It seems this will be another failure." Dottore let out a sad sigh and shook his head in disappointment.

There was one last ear splitting scream before all went silent. His head slumped in the chair and his body stopped moving. The blood dripped down his face and onto his lap.

Dottore looked into the camera. He was smiling even though he was angry with the results he was enjoying it.

"Subject A90 has failed."

And with that the video ended.

My hands shook lightly as I moved to click off the video. From my random scrolling earlier I had ended up in the video section. Something was telling me I didn't want to see all of those. Unfortunately I needed information and this was the only way to get it.

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

I have finally caught up on Genshin (minus 3.3) BUT LORD HAVE MERCY ON ME I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS MAN EVEN MORE NOW his voice yall his voice oh my goddd i love his voice and him too hhhhhhhh pls let us see him again