[XXIX]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

I was irritated now.

1 hour.

I had sat here for an hour and he hadn't shown up.

I couldn't believe I was actually still here.

I hadn't tried to text Kaeya yet. I was way too angry for that.

By the 30 minutes mark I had messaged Diluc instead. Apparently he still hadn't heard anything so he told me to go home, but I was stubborn.

Kaeya had made me dress nice and had shown me up.

Was he angry about a few days ago? Was this his way of getting revenge when I hadn't texted him.

I let out an annoyed sigh and looked at my phone.

It was late and staying here any longer wouldn't do me any good. If he showed up he'd find out for himself that I had left.

I began packing my stuff back up into my purse and as I put my phone in the screen lit up.

I pulled my phone back out to a message.

"Hey I'm so sorry. Something came up. I'll make it up to you I promise. Please don't hate me <3"

Well at least he had finally said something.

I opened my phone up to message him back.

"You're grounded. Make your own food from now on."

I closed my phone and multiple messages popped up on my screen.

Kaeya was upset clearly not happy with that idea, but too bad. I zipped my purse up so I didn't have to see any of his messages.

"Y/N?"

I leisurely lifted my head to the side and blinked a few times.

Was I seeing things?

"What are you doing all by yourself?" Dottore asked staring down at me.

Pantalone stood behind him looking amused at the interaction.

Dottore was dressed in a black suit with a red tie. His loose strands of were brushed out of his face and he looked very presentable.