[XLII]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

It was only a few days later that I had gotten a text from Dottore asking to see me again.

I was currently back at Dehyas this time in a new disguise and with a new group of people.

"H-Hey~! How about we do some more!" The girl I was sitting beside elbowed me lightly and I leaned into her with a giggle.

"No—hic—you're crazy." I slurred out giving her a goofy smile.

She giggled, picked up her drink, and downed it.

The truth was I had no idea who these people were. I had met them outside the bar and thought I'd try my luck on "joining" their little group.

They were just a bunch of university students going bar hopping and at that point they were extremely drunk. So when another "drunk" student approached to join them they didn't mind at all.

Though I was no student I definitely looked young enough to pass as one and the disguise I had put together definitely helped.

I leaned against the back of the booth trying to listen as closely as I could to the conversation happening behind me.

"Are you sure that is what you want? There are many other options more suitable ones..."

"Regrator. I don't think you understand."

"No you're right I don't so please elaborate."

I didn't feel like dealing with the drama that came with my previous disguise at least today. I wasn't here to speak with them I was only here to listen. If I had to pretend to be a drunk university student to do it then so be it.

These kids were clearly drunk enough that they wouldn't notice much. Thats probably why Dottore and Pantalone had no issues running their mouths in these places. Though I imagined it was also because it was hard to get near them anyways.

I surveyed the room.

There were spies all over the place working for them.

Anyone who had seemed suspicious would be led away and probably killed. Of course there would be no killing in her bar.

"I want what I want and that is all there is. You'll understand yourself one day if you ever have to go through this."

Pantalone sighed in annoyance, "So how far do you plan on going? How do you ever think you'll be able to explain all of this?"