[LIX]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

A few more days had gone by after Kaeyas confession.

I had made sure to give him some space for both of our sakes. I had unfortunately seen Pierro a few times but he did not make much conversation. Though he did mention my period of rest would be ending very soon. Which meant if I didn't get out of here soon I'd be subjected to his 'training'.

My fingers had fully healed and the rest of my energy was returning. I kept my fingers wrapped in order to hide the progress from anyone. The last thing I needed was either of them questioning my recovery. When people called these miracle pills they really weren't lying.

Scaramouche and I spent our tine locked up in my room.

While he entertained himself with random things I began to start the second phase of planning.

If all went according to plan and I was somehow able to see Dottore or Pantalone again I still had to have something to offer.

After all, I had specifically asked for a deal with the devil himself.

Either way this would do two things.

First off it would hopefully prove to Dottore that I was not in fact using him for my father.

Finally, it would allow me the opportunity to tell him more.

There was still one more big secret he hadn't been made aware of and there was no telling how he'd take this.

But now that I had been betrayed there was no reason for me to feel any loyalty toward them. Which also meant there was no use in me holdingcc CD onto this vital piece of information.

So I sat scribbling down all I could.

It took me a few hours to remember the specifics but when I was finished I hid the paper in my drawer and went to check on Scaramouche.

He sat in the middle of my room with a paper and pencil. He seemed to be drawing something but I couldn't make out what. His little stomach growled and he scribbled harder on the page.

"You hungry Scara?"

Scaramouche nodded his head and put down his pencil.

He looked up from his paper, "Hungry."

"Alright lets get some food." I reached my hand out and he took it.