[XVII]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

The day had finally come to an end. All the children had gone home and it was now dark outside.

When I finished locking up the daycare a car stood waiting at the side.

The car honked causing me to jump slightly.

I made my way over and opening the door I was met with a smile.

"How was your day?"

It was Kaeya.

But something was off.

I could already hear it in his voice and see his smile twitch.

"Where are we going?" I didn't waste time asking what was going on.

Kaeyas smile dropped and he motioned at the seat beside him. I took it without hesitation and when the door closed he sped off.

"Hes looking for you. Theres a lot of people after you now." Kaeya only drove faster as he spoke.

"You peeked his interest."

My heart felt like it stopped.

"Whos?"

Kaeya didn't answer that question.

He just kept driving.

We didn't seem to be going home.

"How many?"

Kaeya laughed. The kind of hysterical laugh.

"I don't know. Too many thats what." He shook his head before finally slowing a bit.

"You're not in immediate danger and your identity is still unknown thankfully."

I let out a soft sigh of relief.

"So then where are we going?"

A small grin stretched across his face.

"Drinks. We're going to drink away our problems~" He sung speeding up once more.

I was pushed further back into my seat as he zoomed down the dirt road.

My heart pounded in my chest at the familiar upcoming sign.