[XLV]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

The next morning I woke up to a hot cup of coffee on my nightstand and a note.

Join me downstairs for breakfast when you wake up.

~ Mr. Gentleman

I picked up the cup of coffee and lazily made my way to the door. Upon opening the door I froze.

The hallway was sparkling.

There was not a body or a splash of blood in sight.

I carefully stepped out of the room holding onto the door frame.

I examined the whole area up and down, left and right, but there was nothing.

"Wow." I couldn't help my surprise.

This was incredible.

The upstairs wasn't bad yesterday but still.

I couldn't even smell anything.

What had he done last night?

In all honesty I wasn't sure.

I assumed he was going to clean up the mess that night so I hasn't bothered to wait up, but the fact that it was so well done.

Theres no way he had done this himself.

I stepped out into the hallway my bare feet touching the carpet. It was all new carpet, but it looked just as the last. How had I slept through all this?

I brought the cup up to my lips and took a sip as I walked to the staircase. The staircase was clean too. I descended downwards I kept my eyes open for any remnants of yesterday.

I reached the last step and looked down.

The bodies of the two men I had shot were gone.

I took in a breath preparing myself for the next step.

When I stepped out in the main area I just stopped.

I had to take in this view. It was like magic. I had never seen anything done so quickly and efficiently. I bent down a bit and placed a hand on the floor.

There was no lingering scent of blood, but I guess if he could make drugs he could probably make other chemicals as well.

I got up off the ground.