[XXXV]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

The next day the daycare had gone as usual with one minor difference.

Scaramouche had not stopped following me.

He hadn't fought with his brother and would ignore any of Childes attempts to anger him.

For most of the day he was holding my shirt with his small hand and staring up in awe.

I didn't understand what had changed. He also wouldn't explain it either. He hadn't talked at all today.

This was very weird behaviour for Scaramouche.

Even when Dottore arrived to pick them up he was still staring at me.

When all the kids had gone I did one final cleanup before locking up.

As I left the daycare a familiar car waited outside.

The drivers side window rolled down and there he was a big smile on his face.

"Need a lift?" He leaned his arm on the open window as he stared at me.

I couldn't suppress the small smile forming on my face.

"Only if you won't kick me out half way." I replied making my way to the other side of the car.

Kaeya laughed and unlocked the door to allow me in.

"So tell me what business did you have to attend to?" I asked putting my seat belt on.

Kaeya started driving away the air from the open window brushing his hair back in the process.

"Well its nothing that interesting." He replied with a shrug.

"Apparently it was more interesting than our dinner." I replied poking him in the side.

Kaeya flinched and then laughed.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry! It was important at least that day I promise!" He said with pleading eyes.

I rolled my eyes and nodded my head.

"Its alright Kaeya I understand."

I wasn't really that upset. I enjoyed teasing him and I got to have dinner with Dottore so it wasn't all bad.

I wasn't going to tell Kaeya anything yet though. I knew how he was. He'd act rashly or do something stupid if given the chance and I wasn't going to allow that.