[LXXII]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

I moved as quickly as I possibly could.

A destination already in mind and a plan set in motion.

I could hear the sound of his footsteps from somewhere behind me.

I needed to keep him at a reasonable distance and so far I was. Pierro was fast but I was much more agile. It seemed his age was truly catching up with him.

Lucky me.

After running around a few random hallways down below I eventually made my way up to the second floor.

My destination was now in sight.

I picked up my speed once more and kicked the door open.

The door swung right open and I zoomed to hide behind it. Lifting the slit of my dress I pulled out the gun I had previously hidden.

I would have shot Kaeya with it earlier but then I'd be down a bullet. With the limited amount I only had five chances to get Pierro.

If all five failed I was dead.

He was so angry right now he'd definitely kill me for bringing him shame.

This room was the best place for what was about to go down.

It was spacious and the furniture was more off to the side. I didn't believe I'd win against Pierro in hand to hand combat but at least there was room to do it. Specifically room for me to move. This place was another living area for people to relax in. There was also a balcony in it as well.

I could hear him as he approached and stepped into the room.

His eyes scanned the area landing on the balcony doors.

I didn't allow him much time to think.

Raising the gun in my hands I made sure it was pointed directly toward his head.

This would not stop until he was dead.

But even in this moment I could feel my heart racing.

I wouldn't regret it, that much I was certain of, but it didn't change the fact that he was my father.

Somewhere deep inside I wished he had been a good one.

So with no further hesitation, I pulled the trigger.

The gun didn't make a sound as it fired. The only noise that could be heard was Pierros disappointed sigh.