[II]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

"WAAAHHH!!"

The ear splitting scream of a child sounded as I rushed to the other side of the room.

"Hey hey come on don't cry whats wrong?" I soothing asked cradling the small child in my hand.

She continued to cry and rubbed her eyes. I looked around and noticed a small block tower beside her had been knocked over.

"Oh is it your tower?" I asked softly.

She nodded her head and sniffled.

"It-It t-took fo-forever!!" She whined before going back to crying.

I moved one of my arms away from her and used it to rebuild the tower.

"Hey don't cry Klee look see its back together."

She sniffled once more and for a moment she stopped crying. She looked over at her tower and her eyes lit up. She stopped crying completely and left me for the tower.

A sigh of relief left my lips.

I felt a tug on my shirt and looked down.

Kazuha's big eyes looked up at me in awe.

"Color." He said tugging on my shirt.

A soft smile crossed my lips and I nodded my head.

"You want to color Kazuha?"

He nodded his head and let go of my shirt. He held out his hand and it took it in response.

We walked over to a table that was already set up with papers and crayons. Kazuha immediately grabbed the orange and I already could guess what he was going to draw.

I had worked here for a long time now. Four years ago I had opened up this daycare. The kids were all splendid to be around. It was a surprisingly calm place considering there were so many kids.

The town overall was nice and quiet.

I took a yellow crayon from the box.

It was a nice change compared to the city. I no longer enjoyed the loudness and amount of people. I wanted some peace.

I drew a small sun on the paper.

"Look look."

I looked up and Kazuha held up his paper proudly.

There were a few leaves each with a different color.

I smiled at the paper and nodded my head.

"Its very nice Kazuha. The leaves look so real."

Kazuha smiled in return and happily continued to draw.

Here at this daycare I had found that peace. I didn't have much of a plan when I moved from the city. Nor did I have a job. So when I saw this piece of land for sale I couldn't miss the opportunity to take it.

"I wanna cowo too!" A feminine voice shouted beside me.

I looked down and Mona was standing beside me with her arms crossed.

"Okay what do you want to color?" I asked pulling out a seat beside me.

Mona climbed up onto the red chair and grabbed a purple crayon.

"Kazuha Kazuha!"

Kazuha looked over at Mona and she began to color.

"Look sparkle!" She giggled drawing purple stars on the sheet of paper.

"Leaves!" Kazuha replied holding up his own paper.

Mona clapped in response and then went back to coloring.

My heart melted everytime the children got along like that.

Most of the kids here were quite young. There were no kids over the age of four. Luckily since the kids were pretty peaceful it was a lot of awing rather than yelling.

There was the occasional scolding when they fought but they were for the most part good kids.

The chime of the daycare bell snapped me out of my thoughts.

I jumped up from my chair and startled poor Kazuha.

I rushed over before he fell of his chair and pushed him back up. Kazuha flailed his arms but stopped when he was sat up straight.

"Excuse me."

It was a males voice. One I did not recognize.

I turned my head back and my heart missed a beat.

He was very well dressed. He wore a suit with a black overcoat. His eyes were a deep red and his hair blue. Two things that didn't match yet on him they looked beautiful.

"Yes how can I help you?" I asked.

My eyes secretly scanning the room to make sure the children were out of reach.

"Ah are you Miss L/N? I was looking to enrol my children here."

My body relaxed and I let out a sigh.

"Of course please follow me mister...?"

"Dottore, just call me Dottore."

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««