System Rebooted

The Soldiers of Sector V 

Chapter 106 SYSTEM REBOOTED

A metal roll door gets heaved up to it's hanging spot as it begins to roll up revealing a dark hallway to which a hand reaches for the switch turning on the lights that begin to flicker. With each light turning on they could see the equipment and the boards that were sitting all around the place like some massive criminal investigation headquarters. For Commander Williams he walks in first with a smile on his face happy to be home once again as the others look around the place to see broken equipment and numerous papers all around the place.

For Wolf he looks at one of the boards where he could see photos of certain incidences that had him and the others in it, even one that had a hunter photo that Rhea could pick out was Abigail to which she wanted to see as well. Knowing that her old commander knew about the times she was in the hunters made her worried for her safety however Williams could only chuckle at her for it since he didn't have any ill will to her but warned her to not slip out of line again.

She knew and they knew that you only defy the orders of Williams once since the next time was not going to be pretty which Wolf found out the hard way back in the day. But it's all changed now to which Williams asked the others if they liked something to drink but they were fine brining their equipment with them wherever they went including their trusty canteen. However it was just a joke since there was no running water around in the building.

However the issue still remained about what Williams wanted to tell the others about where he has been and what he was doing all this time instead of helping the forces. But this wasn't the correct assumption since Wolf could see that there was numerous files and folders scattered around the place telling him that he had been busy only to hear a small chuckle from Williams since he passes the compliment back since all the things that he had done as well.

The two laugh at each other for it which warms the atmosphere around everybody but it didn't for everyone since AK 12 and Ump 45 look at Hunter intensely to make sure that she doesn't do anything that might pose a risk for the team. No matter what convincing from Hunter and Williams the two couldn't help but feel paranoid at Hunter who just stares at them with a blank look that felt as cold as ice.

Williams took it upon himself to ask the others what they had been doing so far since he knew what happed with Wolf. However the sudden closeness of AK 12 and him made him give a glare since it was news to him. AK looks to Williams and confirmed his suspicions holding Wolf affectionately as Wolf tries to pry her away for now but she doesn't let go to which Wolf could only accept the situation he was in.

However the joke would once again go back to Evans and Abigail but to Williams surprise Evans had Abigail holding his hand to which he could only smile with glee. Finally they had gotten together but after revealing that they were together for a few months Williams couldn't believe that he had missed this all when he was doing his job in spying to which Wolf looks at him curiously. 

Wolf: What do we work for the secret service now?

Williams: Ah no... I think it's about time to tell you what I have been doing all these past years. I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys what I was doing all this time but trust me you'll know why.

Williams: You see once I left the army and passed the role of Sector V commander to Wolf who still decided to call himself Lieutenant.

Wolf: I liked the ring to it.

Williams: Just call yourself Commander. 

Wolf: Continue.

Williams: I decided to take the role and investigate into Dar and what I found was what I showed in the first recording.