Hunter Becomes the Hunted

The Soldiers of Sector V

Chapter 103 HUNTER BECOMES THE HUNTED

The sounds of the birds chirp again as Wolf sits on the porch of the newly built cafeteria, it took some restless nights and long hours for workdays but they finally did it once again. The Cafeteria looked the same as before but with the new addition of more seats and another floor for the staff to rest up and recuperate after a long day at work. There was still a lot of the base left to build but they knew that they would get there eventually. 

For Wolf on the other hand he didn't feel sore anymore from the injuries he suffered when fighting Burke although he did feel sore from doing construction all day. With the help of the Manjuus and SOLAR dolls they managed to build the cafeteria in record time and everyone was loving it. No one could resist the warm meals from Nevada's kitchen and the last thing they decided to add was an outdoor section of the cafeteria to enjoy the sunny days and the outside breeze.

With that Wolf takes a sip of his daily coffee as he waited for the others in his team to arrive. He flicks through his book that he had decided to leave for a bit since he didn't have time to read. But since there was not a lot to do currently Wolf was enjoying his break but it sure was getting boring. But it would take long for the door to open to see Abigail and Evans walk towards him along with AK who was still yawning.

Wolf giggled and asked her if she still felt tired to which she laughed no but looked at Wolf to see that he looked a lot better than he did a few days before. After not using the overdrive for a while and the constant good sleep Wolf felt a lot more refreshed and ready to go on some adventures even if he had been helping with the building all day. However the building was far from done, it was still a long list but they were eventually planning to get it all done. The next thing was to build the dorm area for everyone which everyone had an input of what they wanted in their rooms.

He never thought people would be so excited to become floor designers but her they were ready to provide their input with the builds they had. Last night when Wolf and AK were sleeping he got a knock on the door from M16 who wanted to talk with him. AK was worried that she was going to beat him up for what happened with 15 but she wasn't she apologised to Wolf about what happened before.

She told him that Perri and that are keeping her under surveillance however she didn't mind. it was the least she could do to repay for what she had done to the others however not everyone was happy. For 45 she couldn't dare look her in the eye after what had happened to Ump 40 back then to which she understood. She couldn't take back what had happened or bring 40 back but she knew the pain that 45 and 9 went through. 

But that day before she could take a sip of her whiskey bottle Wolf took it from her hands and told her that she should take it a bit easy on the alcohol since he knew what she was like with it. M16 could only give a face at Wolf since she knew what he was like but understood where he was coming from. She knew that she had to be there for the AR team even if she had to repent for all she had done.

M16 was about to give Wolf a kiss but he stops her since his love lies with AK but told her that one day she would find someone who was like him or someone else who would like to be with her to which for the first time he could see M16 blush a bit. But before she could say anything more Wolf had gone back to AK and back to bed.

AK 12: I still can't believe she tried to take you from me.

Wolf: Relax AK I would never.... besides you are the most lovely person I have met. I wouldn't want it any other way.

AK 12: You just don't tell girls that?

Wolf: No and I'm serious.... Hey AK!

AK 12: *Giggles*