Escape Part II

The Soldiers of Sector V

Chapter 5 ESCAPE PART II

A/N Previously on "Soldiers of Sector V"

Wolf: RAID SHADOW LEGEN--
Wolf: Guh

AK 12 slaps him at the back of his head

AK 12: I'm not buying that one

*******************************

Perris: Wolf As the leader of This organisation I am demoting you to private after allegations with evidence about you killing The Sector V troops that were sent with you as your comrades in arms to City 61 that has now been abandoned. 

*******************************

Leliana: Cleveland there's not enough evidence to prove that he is not guilty

Cleveland: But there has to be something we can do.

Leliana:
Alright...... I'll get some guards to escort him up here.

Wolf:(Oh Scheiße I'm gonna have to hurry )

*******************************

416: Get me out of this. WOLF DON'T YOU RUN AWAY PLEASE!

Wolf: Sorry 416 but I hove no choice.

And just like that Wolf slips her grasp and jumps out the window.

START OF ESCAPE PART II

Wolf lands in the bushes with a soft thud, climbing out Wolf can see the starry night outside with the stars shinning brighter then ever, With the cool wind pushing against his face. For once Wolf felt some calm in the storm but he can't waste time.

Wolf:(Finally out of that problem thank goodness I brought that chem launcher with me but it won't be long till the jig is up either by going to my prison cell or by finding 416)

Wolf decides to high tail it from the main headquarters to the front gate but getting there will be a challenge cause Wolf needs to get past one of the guard houses and obtain a key card to get out.
The Griffons building 
The Courtyard
Into the camp area
Then out the main gate

Wolf:(Time to play this like a stealth game)

Wolf runs towards the guard house and hides behind the wall next to the door

Wolf:(I don't know how many people are inside so I'm gonna have to use one of The Division gadgets).

A/N (Yeah in the game this thing is depressing but in this case Wolfs gonna need it, Now where is the nails and wood to patch this hole up again)

Wolf activates the pulse device which allows him to see through walls if anyone is there
ISAC: 2 Hostiles detected by the Pulse.
Wolf: (I'm surprised ISAC works even thou I'm a rogue agent).

Two guards are inside the guard house so Wolf needs to come up with a plan to take them down