The SOLAR War

The Soldiers of Sector V

Chapter 94 THE SOLAR WAR

The girls continue to run through the battered base with other soldiers running past them as another explosion rocks the place. For Abigail and Rhea they could tell that the boys were giving the entire base hell and it signified just how much power the two had. Abigail wished she could be by their side fighting but they would never let it now. It wouldn't take long to find Amelia who was actually in the database room looking at the two exhausted girls.

However the looks on their faces told Amelia that it didn't go well and she knew that she too will meet that same fate, but as of now she needed to get back to base and inform Perri but Abigail and Rhea told her that the base has been destroyed to the shock and horror of Amelia. It was all wrong... Burke and the rest promised no killing but he lid as a multitude of explosions rock the base yet again. Amelia wanted to know what was happening.

But it wouldn't take long to find out as Abigail and Rhea told them that Wolf and Evans were going to reduce this SOLAR base to rubble to the shock of Amelia as the sound of collapsing rooms signified that it was time to get out of there. Normally Wolf and would have waited for them to get out but however it appeared he has a different view now that maybe to Abigail they were just expendable now. 

The thought made her worry as they reached an opening to see that Evans and Wolf have reduced 2/3's of the base to rubble and upon seeing them exit the building Wolf decides to give his whole arsenal at them. His missile launchers aim out of his rigging and fire with a deafening roar like a whole army of Katyusha rocket trucks firing off into the air like a devils symphony.  The golden glow in Wolfs eyes told the girls that this war will be won through fighting if he had to.

Each missile taking chunks upon chunks of the SOLAR base that has been levelled like a demolition sight with any civilians evacuated but to the soldiers that fought them well.... they didn't stand much of a chance in the first place. To Rhea and Amelia they could now see why Wolf lived for so long, he was a hunter, ferocious chasing anyone or anything to the ends of the earth. As long as he kept moving he could still fight but Abigail looked in worry for the two that they will turn into just war machines and not people.

The thought of it scared her but she knew that that power would be needed to win the war not just against SOLAR but the Ferri and Dar as well. As Wolf felt satisfied with the last part of the base reduced to rubble he deactivated his rigging and lands softly on the ground taking a deep breath and looking at the destruction they had just done to one base. The two look to the burning smoke in the distance.

The girls begin to run up to them but Wolf looked at the three unequipping his sword along with Evans as the three girls in their SOLAR armour look at the two but they still looked like they were not satisfied. They wanted to defeat the whole of SOLAR and reduce it to the ground, The girls could see the two boys looked tired but they snap out of it since they had a war to win. For Abigail she handed the boys the data as Wolf puts it in his dimensional storage and....

Turned the other way.

Wolf: Come on Evans lets go... we need to get to the combined forces base or what's left of it.

Evans: We can't even contact them.... Our lines have been taped. *eyes the girls*

Abigail: Alright we did not do that!

Evans: Sure Abigail sure... 

Rhea: What's the next objective captain?

Wolf:
Captain? Your not under my command you three, not anymore you do what ever you want to do.

Amelia: And if that what ever you do is following yo- 

Wolf: Denied! me and Evans are going alone.