Siren Wreck

The Soldiers of Sector V

CHAPTER 34 SIREN WRECK

The lights turn green signalling the green light on the mission. The ships begin to roar to life as the dockyard doors open up allowing them to leave. The flags on the ships raise high with the Iris Libre, Eagle Union, Royal Navy and Sector V. The water begins to froth up as the propellers begin to churn the waters sending the ship steaming ahead towards it's intended target...the Vichya Dominion.

 République and Richelieu in the front with Wolfs team and the Iris Libre girls. Wolf gets on the radio and sets it to open channel. His orders are clear, Take down the Vichya Dominion when they are still recovering should provide them a decisive victory as the others approve with him. Richelieu hops on the radio as well to reiterate a point "Remember everyone that we are not trying to kill them we only want to stall them to allow Wolf and his team and République to do there part."

Flash back

Wolf enters the main lobby and could see everyone was seated looking at something to his left. Richelieu was talking to the girls on the plan for the next mission. Richelieu stops talking and looks to Wolf with an annoyed face. It was one of the first times Wolf had been late for the meeting due to ship repairing and oversleeping. A laugh could be heard at the doorway as République expresses his opinion "Should of left it for later Wolf you've missed a part of the meeting".

Wolf apologises as Richelieu continues her presentation. Richelieu shows everyone a map on the board and explains to the Iris Libre girls what the plan is going to be. She shows the mission on how thy are going to attack the Vichya Dominion, she explains the positions each person will take in the plan but Wolf noticed that there was a flaw in it. " if I may can I make a minor adjustment to the plan?" However Richelieu groaned at him because he already came late and is now asking for changes, but Wolf was adamant to tell them.

He gets away from the doorway and walks towards the board and Richelieu gives him the marker and he looks at the map. He wondered if they do as much recon this days or just rely on their faith to guide them. Just like what Richelieu said She was going to attack the west side of the Dominion but there was a oversight as he points to an area on the map. "Now lets play a little game of guessing, so everyone what did you guys miss in this area?"

Wolf looks to the girls in the chairs that give their best thinking faces on what they might be missing till one of the girls raises her hand.

Wolf: You there.

???: Are we missing that it's blocked by something?

Wolf: No

Another girl raises her hand.

???: Is this like a trick question or something cause there's nothing there on the map?

Wolf: Incorrect... let me pose another question can any of you able to raise your hand if you've been to that area recently?

No one raises their hand.

Wolf: Precisely why I'm doing this, you guys are low on manpower to search around your base so you wouldn't realise before it was too late.

A familiar girl raises their hand.

Jeanne: Sirens?

Wolf turns back and gives a nod and a thumbs up.

Wolf: Ten billion points to you Jeanne your right there is Sirens there and not just any type of sirens.

Richelieu raises her eyebrows with a shocked look.

Richelieu: I never knew that sirens were in that area.

Wolf: And not only it's just a Siren force it's a stronghold fortress for the Sirens.