Family Gathering.

The Soldiers of Sector V

Chapter 47 FAMILY GATHERING

A/N: Enjoy

Wolf heads down out the dormitory towards the infirmary, as the Hunter scales the roofs sneaking past most of any eye contact unless they looked up, but even then since it's dark out it's hard to tell what it could be. She reaches the infirmary roof as Wolf reaches the Infirmary door, She gets in without alerting anyone until Vestal sees her. She had a hunter uniform as she pulls out a tranquiliser weapon and hits her with it. 

Vestal tries to call for help but is taken out as she brings her to a secluded room.  Wolf begins to walk up the staircase as The hunter heads inside of Anders room to have a ill fated meeting with the Azur Lane commander but there was someone straight on her tail. Wolf could see that the door of his brothers room was wide open which was strange for this time of night but he doesn't call out. 

He could feel a sense of danger as he draws his rifle out and takes a breather. They try to scan the area but they couldn't even detect a single soul in there as the sweat begins to drip from Wolfs forehead. The hunter reaches for her pistol that has a silencer as she aims it at Anders head as he is sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed. She reaches for the trigger until the sound of someone's gun from the door as they fire at them forcing her to evade. The gunshots alert people around the area.

The two confront each other guns in hand as Wolf tries to interrogate the hunter but it was clear what they were doing, To think that they would try to kill the commander like this was very bold to Wolf. The hunter wasted no time as she jammed Wolfs gadgets and threw knives which he blocked as she blows up the wall and tries to escape. After the first attempt Wolf wasn't going to let that slip.

Wolf: Crap broke some of my gadgets and the radio....

Wolf had to alert others via yelling but the others probably just heard the noise, Wolf chases after the hunter as she shoots back at him managing to hits his vest as he grunts in pain, Wolf fired back but she manage to repel them with a defender drone... Forcing Wolf to shoot the drone instead. The amount of gunfire awoke most people around the area as Ridge opens the curtains as AN and him both wake up and peak through the window.

Ridge: Is that Wolf fighting a Hunter!?

They watch Wolf get hit with a bullet as he keeps running making Ridge and AN scramble downstairs in a panic but they had to get ready. Ridge tried to contact Wolf but all he could hear is static..

Ridge: Damnit the Hunter must of broke it.

AN 94: Others must of heard it right?

Her questions was self answered as the sound of footsteps come from the hallway as they watch numerous Griffin girls and Sector V troops run towards the situation as an explosion is heard in the distance as they begin rushing too. They ask the others if they knew what was going on but they didn't know.

POV Wolf

Wolf: She's fast..... 

Wolf tries to do something that might slow her down as much as he wishes it wasn't true but he had to make sure so with one deep breath he bellows out a yell at the girl calling her by the name of Ella to which she slows down as she looks at Wolf and from behind her hunter mask he could tell she looked sad. It was like they were both looking at a ghost that should of been dead or better yet found but here they were.

However as much as he wished his little sister would run into his arms and feel for him but he was met with a sigh from Ella who was disappointed to see that he did survive. It was something that felt like a knife into the chest but he tries to keep himself stable on solid ground calling out Ella for trying to kill Anders but she yells back at him with a hate filled yell. To her he did not understand her and besides to her she has been told this before.