A Rock and A Hard Place

The Soldiers of Sector V

Chapter 51 A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE

AK 12: WOLF! Your Awake!

She hugs him tightly as he pats his hand on her back as she tears a bit. He was happy to see that AK was in one piece and still alright. He almost thought that he had lost her to which she apologises for making him worry. She had that same look she had in the CQC match years ago to which Wolf wanted to make sure she doesn't blame herself for it since he knows she would. Instead she asks him how he was to which he just shrugs.

It was an exhausting yesterday for him he thought but AK gives him a look that it was not yesterday. She looks at him confused as to why he said yesterday which makes Wolf realise that it wasn't just one day had past. He asks her frantically as AK says about a week which sends him into a shock. He didn't think it was going to be that long but AK reassured him that everything is ok.

Nothing had really happened over the time Wolf was asleep however they believe it was because he defeated Executioner, the enemies were afraid that attacking them would be a bad idea. AK also notified Wolf that Kruyger sent his regards and were reprimanded for what they had done but nothing too severe.

He was trying to remember something important from the Northern Parliament base when all of a sudden the door opens revealing Anders and Perri as they were carrying flowers in. They look to see Wolf and AK look at them as they look back. The wave and place the flowers on the side of the bed as they take a seat as well.... which was when Wolf finally remembered..... Abigail. He tries to get up but he felt a sharp pain as he tried to get out of the infirmary bed. Perri and Anders place him back on the bed as they sigh in unison.

Anders: Relax she's alright Wolf relax.... I was able to heal her and thanks to you she's not dead....

Wolf: Where is she?

Anders: She's recovered but she's in a cell at the moment under guard awaiting Perris order.

Perri: Which is why I'm here.

Wolf: That's good to hear.... I thought my power ran out and I lost her. Abigail was apart of my old squad with Evans but one after another began to die and disappear leaving me and Ross.

Perri: What's with the old squad mates you have going rogue?

Wolf: I don't know...

Perri: Can she be trusted?

Wolf: I don't know....Ridge can get her adjusted to the base since he was a Hunter himself. Perri if she does anything wrong then let me take the punishment for it.

Perri: No need Wolf.... I just wanted to see how you would react

The two laugh as Wolf looks down in embarrassment. Wolf moves on to his next question on if Enterprise has woken up and they look at him with a bit of a sad face. But instead of telling him that she was still unconscious, they tell him something surprising that she was awake. However they didn't get the reaction they were looking for. So they decide to move to the bad part that was going to get a reaction from Wolf.

He goes on explaining that once Enterprise woke up she wasn't the same. When Wolf pressed he continued to explain that she didn't recognise Davis but she did recognise others but not him as her boyfriend or anything. She also became a lot more serious and more back to her "Old self" where she wouldn't listen to others. Both her and Davis got in an argument which resulted in Davis getting slapped which surprised Wolf that it got this bad.

They had no clue why leaving Davis with a broken heart along with that she doesn't even know she shares a room with Davis. Thankfully she recognised Hornet but as for the Sakura girls it looked like she had a hate for them so Anders advised them to stay away from her for now but also the part that brings concern was that AK had a fight with Enterprise.