Anyone Need Rescue?

The Soldiers of Sector V 

Chapter 15 ANYONE NEED RESCUE?

The group opens the warehouse door of the coastal fort to see what hidden treasures they can get after the intense battle outside the fort. Before they walk in Ohio and AK 12 use their pulse device to scan for any hidden enemies but none where found. Once certain Ohio allowed them to enter in but ordered AK to keep guard since her better perception gives her an edge on spotting.

Wolf: Alright lets see what we have in this warehouse.

Ohio and Davis pulls the warehouse doors open to be greeted with a loads of shelves with boxes stacked on top of each other ready to be used and cargo containers across the place. They had hit the jackpot, as they take a look to see what was in stock. Ohio first checks a container of it's contents and was surprised to see something that they couldn't show to a certain someone.

Wolf: Hey Davis is this what I think it is?

Davis: Lets see... Oh it is we got to hide this.

Wolf:
We can't let AK get her hands on it or she'll take em all.

Davis: Let just get the forklift and-

AK 12:
Take what guys *smile*

Wolf: (God damnit)

Davis: (Wolf wasn't wrong back in the day she is fast)

Ohio closes the box and says it's some tech but he knows AK won't stop till he tells the truth so he just spits it out. "Vodka... It's a whole cargo crate of vodka." But as soon as AK tries to ask for some an instant "No" came from both Ohio and Davis, she pouts but she knew she couldn't change the two's minds. AK looks down and walks back to the front while Davis and Wolf close the cargo container. 

They decide to grab it later since they were here for more important things. Which was when Cleveland calls out the two boys names and point to another container. Both Wolf and Davis walk to Cleveland and they open the container together and were greeted with building supplies and tools all you would need to build more buildings and renovations. It was the jackpot since they needed to start building more shelter and places for people due to so many people and soldiers from other cities that were lost in battle.

It was a hard reality to come to terms that the Combined forces base was one of the last known bastions in the world. There have been a lot of Division agents and Griffin agents collecting intel and staying undercover until the moment is right. All they are hoping on is that someone comes to liberate the places. Which was when Ohio got another idea as well.

Wolf: Wanna build a boys bathhouse area?

Davis: Oh hell yeah.

Cleveland interrupts Ohio/Davis conversation.

Cleveland: So we can use these resources to expand some of the base?

Wolf: Yeah and add new buildings if we need too.

Davis: It's Christmas come early!

BP: And it keeps on giving! come here guys maybe this container will have something cool in it.

The 3 go to where BP was and wait for the grand reveal but realise that. The cargo container didn't have a lock. Ohio's instincts tingled as he told BP to "Get behind him", the sudden commotion draws AK's attention as she pulls out her assault rifle ready to fire at whatever was hiding in the container. Davis goes to open the cargo container but Ohio insisted that he open it which he also observes blood at the bottom part of the cargo container.

Ohio does one final check with the others to make sure no one was squeamish with blood which is when BP sees it as well, she pulls out her pistol and prepares for the attack. AK looks to Ohio with a worrying face as they reach the handle. Ohio opens the cargo to be greeted by the smell of death something he's far too used to smelling. Davis couldn't understand what was going on but Ohio and AK knew exactly what they were looking at.

It was a torture chamber, "looks like the work of Executioner" AK says while the others plug their noses. Cleveland began to feel a sickening feeling in her stomach as BP could not forget the sight but to her surprise both Ohio and AK weren't that affected by it.