Repairs and Stitches III

The Soldiers of Sector V

Chapter 23 REPAIRS AND STITCHES III

Wolf directs the group to one of the other rooms to discuss things with Angelia. Angelia tells the other girls to just catch up with each other and keep an eye on RPK. Both Wolf and Ridge enter into the room with Angelia and take a seat. Angelia couldn't believe that he was sitting in front of her as she spoke. He looked nothing like that day however one thing had changed that she could tell.... his personality.

Whenever she asked a question it was met with hostility and sarcasm unlike the confident and nice guy that she used to know when he used to work with DEFY. " I'm sorry..... ok we all thought that you were responsible to all those actions, the evidence was there Wolf.... who wouldn't believe it?" She tried to avoid blame unlike her usual self but Wolf was not going to let her escape responsibility.

"Angelia you can try avoid responsibility but you and me know that you can't" She looks down on the table and rubs her hands a bit. He was right as the words eat at her she tells him of the things that AK called her when he died at the cliff. She places AK's DEFY badge on the coffee table as Wolf picks it up and looks at it. It was scuffed up signifying that she threw it at Angelia across the ground. Ridge sits there and tells Angelia the reality.

Ridge: What did you expect? after killing her best friend do you think she would forgive you?

Angelia: Shut it Hunter I wasn't talking to you.

Ridge: I know but I'm serious of course AK 12 would of renounced it after what you did to her friend.... It's nothing different if someone took away your friend cause they were falsely accused.

Angelia was about to raise an argument but she lowered her hand as the more she thought about it the more it ate at her mind.

Wolf: Angelia I'll tell you one thing..... I'm glad you killed me.

The room fell silent as the two looked at him.

Angelia: Wolf first you fell off that cliff, survived and become a shipboy and then come back and throw a sword of some kind at me and now you are telling me that your happy you died?

Wolf: Well not happy but I have a nagging feeling if you did try and protect me Dar would of probably got you and the rest of DEFY killed too. So even though it wasn't intentional it saved you guys.

It didn't bring any peace to her knowing that he would think that his sacrifice was something she would agree to but it was something she had to live with. She tries to rebuttal it but she knew that Wolf had witnessed more of that stuff than she had. She apologises for bringing it up. Wolf raises his hand at her telling her to stop. Wolfs mind is a warzone of countless victories and defeats. 

The people who he served and who served him moved along, it haunts him. Angelia after looking at him more closely could tell that he's seen a lot more bloodshed than she has. However Wolf corrected her that he actually did die on the cliff which she looks at him like he suffered some injury to make him think that. He shakes his head and tells her he was revived by his ship allowing him to get people to believe he was dead. 

She asked if he could reveal O-H to which he does it on his own volition. He talks to her through the sword to her amazement and curiosity. However he was a bit busy so he gave a short introduction and answered a few of her questions on how he was revived. Her head was spinning with all the new information but the appearance of 3 folders on the table grabbed her attention.

Wolf: Take a pick Angelia.

Angelia: How'd you do that?

Wolf: Magic, of course not I just pulled it out my backpack so go on read it.