The Fall of The Sirens II

The Soldiers of Sector V

Chapter 81 THE FALL OF THE SIRENS

The command office door kicks open as Wolf and his team march through the hall to see the girls ready and waiting following behind them as the general alarm continues to blare. They follow their team as the sound of cheering from the Griffin and the Division forces hoping that the war will finally be half way there to victory. It was time to take the fight to the Sirens as the Azur Lane door opens with their team and the rest heading out to the dock to see all Azur Lane Personal ready and waiting. 

Anders gave the order to follow Wolf's and Davis's team in and to their surprise they see Leliana inside of Davis's team along with the other squad mates, they expected her to not participate this one but to her just like Anders believed that being out on the battlefield was more helpful than an office. However that wasn't the only team they had as the big guns begin to emerge from Azur Lane with République raising the old flag of his with his team. 

It wasn't the original team since Wolf, Davis and AK were not in the team along with Abigail and Evans since they were in their own teams so the team had to take others on board so they decided to take the leaders of each other Azur Lane country but they will also lead their own people as well towards the Sirens since Républiques team was going to be fighting the hordes of Sirens while Wolfs team is tasked with the closing of the portal.

Current Team composition

Wolfs team
Wolf(Captain), AK 12, Ella, Abigail, Evans, Helena, Cleveland, BP, Drake

Davis Team

Davis(Captain), Enterprise,  Georgia, Essex, Intrepid, Hornet, Zuikaku, Shoukaku, Baltimore, Leliana.

Républiques Team

République(Captain), Schlieffen, Yamato, Anders, Bismarck, Richelieu, Harbin, Littorio, Belorussiya

With the all clear from Anders, Wolfs team runs to the water and sets sail straight towards the portals location. They knew exactly what they had to do as Wolfs bow smashes through the water along with the rest of the team. Since Ella was a new addition on the team he made sure he could see her at all times encase something happens. However for Ella it seemed that she was a fast learner controlling the boat without a problem.

She looks over to her brothers boat as the lights turn on along with the spotlights as it turns it's rudder swiftly to the left to wrap around the base. She looks behind them to see the other team stepping into the water along with the other faction girls. This was it, it would go down in history as a monumentous victory or a soul crushing defeat. The Azur Lane girls knew this was the only shot they would ever get this close to a moment like this.

After all the years of fighting Sirens it was finally reaching the end after all this time. Wolf looks to see Républiques team and Davis's team sailing besides them ready and waiting for their orders. This time it was Wolf who was in charge so he gives the first order to reposition Davis's team behind there's and to get his team and Républiques team to spread out enough to attack the enemy in a spearhead formation ready to pierce through the enemy line.

As they continue to sail, the seas begin to get rougher reducing their ship speeds down a bit but whatever speed they came at, they were approaching whether the Sirens liked it or not. After the base disappears from view the sound of a whole fleet of bomber planes fly above the teams, flying ahead straight towards the portal area o commence bombardment. It would surely drag their attention but it was all apart of Ander's plan to drag out the Sirens leaving only Wolfs team and the portal.

Davis: Wolf we are counting on you and your team! We will provide an support if you request it.

République: That is the same with us. Stay safe you 9.