System Begin

The Soldiers of Sector V 

Chapter 107 SYSTEM BEGIN

The message sent shivers and shock down the rest of the girls who could finally avenge the comrades that they had lost all those years ago and for AR 15 and 40. However the talking got louder and louder to the point Williams slammed the desk at full force silencing the whole group as he begins to mention that even though they have found the base that the Ferri are located in supposedly they still needed to finalise teams. 

The sudden response caused a sigh to form along the group disappointed that it wasn't everyone, however Williams told them that when the time comes and they need them he would let them act. It wasn't much to give to them but it was enough to convince them to back away for now and return to their posts. He gives it a few minutes as the girls and the rest disperse leaving only Wolfs squad, Perri, Hunter and Williams ready to discuss further matters. 

With a deep breath in and a deep breath out Williams picks up a pen and begins to draw a list of people that are going to join them in the fighting. He made Wolfs team the first team to be entered in not just because Williams wanted to see Wolf fight but he knew how capable they were and could trust them enough to get the mission complete. However he includes himself in the team since he wanted a bit of the fighting as well to the mockery of Wolf.

"Is it because the old man wants to show some old tricks to the others?" The sudden response from Wolf made a few chuckle as Williams shoots him a glare excusing him from that response. But the smile on Williams face told Wolf that it was indeed funny and he found it funny. With that they decide to note down the next team to which Wolf suggests his sisters team which makes Williams look at him in surprise.

He didn't know that Ella returned but well Wolf explained the situation on how she returned making him nod away and was happy to know she was alright. He gives a few pats on Wolfs shoulder to which he could only role with and laugh because of it. With that he puts her team down as the second. The next one Wolf recommended that the M4 should be moved to squad 404 but Perri disagreed.

Along with a females voice that came from the door, her dark blue hair tied back with her iconic sunglasses. Williams looked up and welcomed her in but she wasn't going to be there for long telling them that Squad 404 will be unavailable since they are going on a mission of their own to which they nod. Instead he decides to keep the AR team as it is meaning that they required three more teams to which Williams told him that they needed to find some to replace the blank slots to which Wolf works on.

However he looked around the room and realised that there was a missing individual in the room. He hadn't noticed it before since he was too focused on the map asking the others if they had seen Rhea to which Abigail points out that she went to Sector V. Sector V... was the first place to look for people to help in the fight with the Ferri. Williams asked Wolf if he could go find some people there and in Griffin to which he approves but the look he gave Williams made him want to go but he decided not to.

He had already settled all his things that he had with Sector V, coming back now would just be empty and to him would be wrong. He wasn't going to steal the thunder of the person in charge or overrule Wolf's position he earnt it fair and square.

Wolf: Come on Williams you can't tell me your not a little bit interested?

Williams: No I'm fine.... now please go find our people and tell them that I send my regards if anyone knows me that is.

Wolf: Oh come on they know who you are even if they didn't serve with you instead. The message you gave and the teachings you gave me was enough to teach Matthews and instil it with the rest.