Not so Quite a Normal day

The Soldiers of Sector V

Chapter 18 NOT SO QUITE A NORMAL DAY

Matthew and Ohio enter into the bar and are greeted by clapping and cheering from the Griffin girls and Azur lane guys. Ohio asked what the cheering was about and they told them it was due to him killing an elite Siren a feat that no one has done before. However Ohio was struggling with all the praise, he didn't believe it to be such a major feat but everyone else disagreed with him. "Your kidding that was Tester one of the strongest Sirens and you sent her to Davy Jones locker. Three cheers for Ohio!"

Everyone cheers for Ohio as he takes a seat with his team with Matthews and the Griffin guys and Azur lane guys go for some drinks Ohio could see his team sitting at a table chatting away, he hovers over to BP who has plenty of bandages on her arm and a couple on her head so he decides to check up on her. He was worried that she was going to get mad or sad but to his surprise she giggles at him telling him "Eh seen some better days thanks to you I'm not dead so I thank you for that." 

She looks to Ohio to see that he as well had some bandages on himself as BP makes the joke "Mummy squad" while holding a fist bump at Ohio to which she bumps back. With that Davis comes in with some drinks and gives each person one including Matthew.

Matthew: Thanks Davis.

Davis: No problem... Here's your drink hero of the day.

Wolf:
You flatter me *laughs*.

Everyone sits down and has a drink and talk and laugh about their day, Ohio tells the team a story that makes them laugh and smile. All of a sudden the stage lights up and people look to it and see a familiar girl with red hair walk up and take the mic

Sandy: WATASHI WA NUMBA 1.

People begin cheer when San Diego gets up on stage and performs her original song as people begin singing along and cheering

People begin cheer when San Diego gets up on stage and performs her original song as people begin singing along and cheering. For Ohio though this is the first time he had seen this before but Cleveland and Enterprise try to convince Ohio to go onstage but he refuses looking at them in fear. The first excuse he tries to make is that he couldn't sing but AK counters him since she had heard him in the his room singing once as he swears under his breath.

Once San Diego finishes her song she puts the mic up to her face and asks the crowd a question. "So who wants to sing a song RAISE YOU HAND!". The crowd cheers as everyone looks around for someone's hand and they see one it's Ohio. Who's hand is raised against his will by his team as he sighs. The crowd begins chanting his name out so with all bravery Ohio begins walking to the stage. Ohio picks up the mic and taps it.

Wolf: Hey everyone this is the first time I've sang in front of a crowed before so please don't kill me.

Crowd: *laughs*

Ohio puts a song track on and begins singing a song. It was a heart retching song as the crowd begins to roar and cheer when it hits the chorus and begin to sing along. After a while the first song ends and Ohio poses a question to the crowd " How was that people?!" with a cheer and whistles the crowd demands another one. Ohio takes a deep breath and prepares to sing the next song. The crowd sings together in harmony as Ohio's team begins singing along. A person goes to Ohio's table and takes a seat and the team realises it's Anders