The SOLAR War IV

The Soldiers of Sector V

Chapter 97 THE SOLAR WAR IV

???: Sir Wolfs team have managed to destroy one of their factory depots!

Perri: Good work.... one by one they will fall...

Matthews: Commander Sector V as regrouped it's troops and awaiting your command.

Perri: Very good Matthews but I think that deserves to be ordered by you or Wolf.

The makeshift command room chatted away directing units and controlling pathways but it was a mess. After the fall of the base a lot of units have went radio silent or have just split up from the main force requesting a sit rep only to be met with static. To them all they knew that the base may have collapsed and they were the only ones left. Staying silent until they could get a visual was the contingency plan to most units so they wait till the call comes.

Angelia walks into the room to see aerial footage of the destroyed SOLAR factory that Wolfs team had just took out with a smile on her face. just like usual Wolfs team pulls through taking out another objective on their bingo book. However it wasn't over yet, far from it just like before there were other factories that probably still existed but there was no evidence to their location. All they could do now was wait till a team spots it.

Angelia tries to patch a communication to Wolf but all she could hear was the sounds of the other girls talking and the sound of sleeping. The quiet breaths that come over the radio told Angelia all she needed to hear. For the team they talk in the other room as their captain continued to sleep in peace. To them they were glad Wolf was sleeping peacefully but the only reason was because he was out of energy.

A few hours of sleep is what Wolf needed as his eyes shot open with him getting out of bed to see the others were fast asleep. They softly snore away as Wolf quietly exits the room slowly closing the door behind him. He checks his watch to see that it read 11 PM, He had overslept but he felt much more refreshed than he did before. Carefully and quietly he walks to the front door of the safehouse to go out and look for some more information.

He could just wake up the rest of the team but he didn't want them to have little sleep. They deserved the shut eye not him, in his mind he wanted to have a clear goal in mind for the team for the next mission. He wanted more information on SOLAR and the only way of doing that was to check another facility. He sets his map on one of the Division research facilities that were probably under the occupation of SOLAR troops.

They were going to be fierce but to the legendary Wolf it was just a minor set back to him. He didn't fear them but what at he feared for was not for himself but for the others. They didn't have riggings like Wolf and the others did, only guns and the uncommon rocket launcher or explosive weapon. They were no match for the new tech but for M4 with her particle cannon and Wolfs rigging and 15's stronger rifle will be enough to deal with them.

What he truly desired was to have a armour suit like what SOLAR has, the ones that Abigail and the other two girls had. It was state of the art equipment that surpassed the original bullet resistant vests and gear holders. Suits that could help lift heavier objects or allow for a much higher armour protection. They didn't have the resources but Wolf wanted to steal one of the suits or at least test on them, But however there was one part of the suit that just didn't meet the standards that Wolf wanted.

They weren't as mobile, after fighting Abigail and Rhea it didn't seem that the suit was capable of the same movement that Wolf and Evans had with their normal body armour. However it had contradicted what happened between Wolf and that unknown SOLAR agent. They moved fluidly almost surpassing Wolfs mobility in an armoured uniform that was far better than his. Coming to terms with getting old Wolf looks to the night sky to see the burning aura in the distance.