Venture

The Soldiers of Sector V

Chapter 8 VENTRUE

Wolf was standing in front of Enterprise thinking about that statement she said about Davis getting a rigging. He just stands there contemplating it until a hand appears in front of him as Enterprise tries to wave him out of his thoughts. She gives him a introductory greeting but it wasn't for long since there is a new batch of recruits who wanted to get a rigging, but they must pass the agility and combat prowess test.

He wanted to follow Enterprise to the training area but he needed to go to command and introduce himself to everyone. With that he turns his heel and waves goodbye to Enterprise, however he wasn't so sure where the command centre actually was. In the mean time he tried to entice Ohio into seeing the commander however his eyes were on a different target entirely. To him going out to sea and helping out the towns on the coast lines was the better option.

But Wolf pushed it away entirely, to him he was worried that someone was going to spot them doing it and it would attract a lot of attention. His train of thought derails as a blonde ship girl calls out his name along with another lady.

Cleveland: Hey Ohio!

Wolf: Sup Cleveland.

Cleveland: That was a close call back there, thanks for saving Unicorn.

Wolf: No problem.

???: I should be expressing my gratitude myself.

Wolf turns to see a girl with white hair dressed in a white dress.

Cleveland: Illustrious your here! Is Unicorn okay?Illustrious: Don't worry Vestal said she'll make a full recovery

Illustrious: Don't worry Vestal said she'll make a full recovery.

Cleveland: Thank goodness.

???: MY SHIPPPP.

Wolf: I guess not everyone.

The three turn around to see 3 girls, with one with red hair screaming her head off

???: Don't worry sandy the boat can still be repaired!San Diego: BUT IT'S STILL BROKEN???: Calm down it's not the end of the world

San Diego: BUT IT'S STILL BROKEN

???: Calm down it's not the end of the world.

San Diego: *Cries*

Wolf turns back around.

Wolf: What's the status of the base?

Illustrious: Some ships are damaged and so to is one of the dock bays but no casualties .

Cleveland: Looks like we got off lucky thanks to Ohio.

Wolf: Mate, you guys are giving me too much credit.