30. So Delicious!

So Delicious

Axel's POV

(at Axel Moore's residence, Sat, August 19, 2023, 09:00)

One week has passed after that incident in the club with Luca Romano. When we got home, Lawrence and I tried to talk to Ava about what happened, but she just told us that she might not look like it, but she took some martial arts classes secretly. We didn't know many things about her, but she assured us all the things she learned while in the orphanage were to prepare her for the outside world and that she was capable enough.

The rest of the week was uneventful. We had our usual routine at work, at night, and on our bed. We still could not make love to her, but we didn't mind. We promised that we would wait for her until she was ready.

Last night, I received a call from Mama Mina, telling me my room's renovation was already done. She was confused about why there was a big closet and bathroom, why everything was much bigger, and why I had to transform Lawrence's room into another office—many questions. I told her I would explain everything to her the next day and introduce someone to her.

We woke up an hour ago. We had our baths together and played a little in the bathroom. After a while, we dressed up casually. Lawrence and I wore shorts and T-shirts showing our tattoos, and Ava was on her oversized T-shirt and shorts. She tied her hair in a ponytail, and Lawrence and I couldn't stop gawking at her.

"You're drooling, loves."

She commented as she had caught us many times. We just chuckled because we couldn't stop checking her out.

"Baby, you can't blame us. You always look so alluring no matter what you wear."

Lawrence said while he snaked his hands around her waist. He kissed her neck, and she moaned lowly, making my dick stand up. I stood up and approached them. I stopped in front of her, held her waist, and kissed the other side of her neck. She moaned louder this time.

"You're so hot, Angel."

I whispered to her ear while nibbling it. I pulled away a little and opened her shorts. Lawrence sat back to the bed carrying Ava with him. I pulled her shorts and panty down, and Lawrence opened her legs, then he touched her pussy.

"You're so wet, baby."

I kneeled and stared at her glistening pussy and licked my lips. Lawrence circled her clit with his middle finger, and I inserted my finger into her pussy. She was a moaning mess, and she kept grinding on Lawrence's lap. We kept circling and fingering her until she came. She was breathing heavily and closing her eyes. I sat on the bed beside them and kissed her on her cheek.

"Are you okay, Angel?

I asked, looking at her angelic face.

"I'm tired."

She said casually, and we laughed at her cuteness. She laughed, too, and smacked both of us.

"You're both so mean, you know that? Why do you always have to do that before we leave?"

We laughed again at her.

"Sorry, Baby Girl, you are just so irresistible."

Lawrence said, chuckling and pinching her cheeks.

"Whatever. I must clean up now, AGAIN, and don't dare touch me again."

She said, pouting her pink, kissable lips and running to the bathroom.