45. True Intentions

True Intentions

Author's POV

(at Axel's and Lawrence's mansion, Mon, September 11, 2023, very early in the morning)

"Tie me to the bed."

Ava spoke with her eyes still closed. Axel and Lawrence looked at each other. They didn't know how to respond to her. Ava felt their hesitation and confusion, so she pulled out from them and stood with her back to them.

"Never mind."

Ava spoke, quite bitterly with a small frown on her face. She stood under the shower and turned it on. She washed up quickly and turned to go, but Axel grabbed her arm.

"Angel."

"I'm tired. I want to sleep already."

Ava said, exiting the bathroom. Axel and Lawrence followed her right away. She went to the closet, changed into a big T-shirt, and went to bed. Axel and Lawrence changed into their shorts. They followed Ava to the bed and lay beside her.

"Baby."

Lawrence touched her arm but she didn't respond.

"Angel, would you please talk to us?"

She breathed a sigh, and slowly opened her eyes. She turned to face the ceiling and stared at it for a while.

"Didn't Chris tell you what happened when he got there?"

She asked, her voice was low.

"He did."

Axel answered, looking at her.

"So?"

Ava asked.

"Baby, why would you have us tie you to the bed?"

"You know we would do everything for you, Angel. But why would you want us to do what he did to you?"

This time, Ava closed her eyes, stopping herself from tearing. She breathed another sigh.

"I just want to forget what he did to me. And I want you to do it. It's not that I liked what he did, trust me. I just want to replace that memory with both of you in it."

And her tears fell. Axel and Lawrence immediately embraced her. Axel kissed her on her forehead, and Lawrence snuggled into her neck.

"Are you sure about it, Angel?"

She nodded.

"Baby, do you want it now?"

She nodded again.

"Please, help me forget it. I don't want to deal with it alone. I don't want to go through something like this alone again. It's going to make me crazy."

She cried and covered her face with her hands. Axel and Lawrence cooed her.

"Okay, Baby. We will do it, Okay?"

"But if you find it uncomfortable, you have to tell us right away and we will stop. Okay, Angel?"

She calmed down a bit, still sniffing, but she wiped her tears away.

"Okay."

Ava responded.

"Wait for us here, Angel."

"We'll be right back, Baby."

Ava nodded and Axel and Lawrence got off the bed and went to the closet. When they got there, they looked at each other.