44. Teasers

Teasers

Author's POV

(continuation)

When Ava left the Den, the men were quiet. They were dumbfounded by what happened. They didn't expect to see Ava like that. They all thought they were looking at a different person for a moment. They never would have thought that her beautiful, gorgeous, innocent face hid a horrible past and her tiny build harbored great courage to face her tormentor that way.

"Oh, my fucking God!"

Xavier broke the silence. Everyone got back to their senses. Axel turned to Lawrence.

"Let's finish this. We have to get to Ava."

Lawrence nodded and both of them got their guns and shot Dumas.

"Burn them and get this place cleaned up."

Lawrence told their men, to which they nodded, and then the five Mafias walked out without putting their shirts back on. They eventually entered the mansion and reached in front of Axel's and Lawrence's room.

All three men patted their shoulders and went to their respective rooms. Axel and Lawrence entered their room, but Ava wasn't on the bed. Mikolas and Gustav were lying on the floor in front of the bathroom, indicating Ava was there.

They went to the bathroom, passed by the dogs, and entered to see Ava under the shower, naked. Her hands were on the wall, looking down with her eyes closed.

Axel and Lawrence stripped off their pants and approached Ava. They didn't say anything as they hugged her. Axel in front of Ava, and Lawrence behind her. Ava wrapped her left arm on Axel's torso, and her right on Lawrence's neck.

"Make love to me."

Ava said, still with eyes closed. Her men didn't need to be told twice. They immediately but carefully went into action. They moved in synchronized motion. Their experience of sharing women before gave them an advantage in pleasuring Ava.

They kissed and sucked her all over her body, giving her marks again. Axel and Lawrence kneeled on the wet tiled floor of the bathroom and raised Ava's leg onto the tub, and they kissed her there on her pussy and butthole, stimulating her orgasm. They both entered their fingers on her pussy and thrust in and out.

Her moans became screams that became louder and louder until she came. Then, Axel and Lawrence lifted her, facing Lawrence. Axel entered her from behind, then Lawrence followed to her pussy. They worked together to lift Ava up and down their dicks, faster, stronger, deeper.

Ava was throwing her head back and forth, not knowing where to throw her head because of all the sensations she was feeling.

I'm coming." _Axel.

"Me, too. Go, Baby. Come with us." _Lawrence.

They thrust much faster and deeper, and Ava started screaming their names. She laid her head on Axel's shoulder while they were still inside her, panting from her high. She closed her eyes, mouth open. Lawrence nibbled on her breasts, and Axel on her neck. She suddenly spoke.

"Tie me to the bed."

***

Alexander entered their assigned room and saw Olivia sleeping on the bed. He went straight to the bathroom to freshen up and changed into his shorts. He lay beside Olivia and hugged her. Olivia felt him and she immediately turned to him.

"Alexander."

She said, holding his face.

"Hey, love."