35. Dinner Together

Dinner Together

Christopher's POV

(continuation)

I looked at Ava's sleeping form, and Ugh!

'I have to put her down, or I might do something I would regret forever.'

I thought and went to the small bed at the room's far end. I heard Ma Rosa and Ma Linda chuckle.

"Ava is the sweetest. She does this to every baby here in the orphanage. She would talk to them and tell them that she's the older sister, and she acts like it."

Ma Rosa said. I just nodded. I didn't know what to say.

Later, I bid goodbye to them and went to the car. I saw the nurse looking at me lustfully.

"Umm, excuse me. Would you mind dropping me off at the hospital?"

She said, but her eyes said differently.

'I might have to make you drop on your knees first before the hospital. I smirked. I was still hard because of Ava; maybe I just had to let it out. I had to get her out of my system. She's just a fucking child and didn't deserve to be in someone's perverted mind.'

I thought.

I nodded to my driver, and he opened the door for me. He also let the nurse in and jumped at the driver's side. He drove the car, and when we were passing by the woods, I told my driver to stop and go to the other vehicles and wait there.

I quickly opened my fly and removed my buddy. I grabbed her hair and pulled her down. I inserted my dick into her mouth and fucked her hard. I thrust so hard she was gagging, and I didn't care. She asked for this. She didn't interest me, even at the hospital, and I was hard because of Ava.

A few minutes later, I came into her mouth. I didn't pull out, and I closed her mouth to swallow my cum. I took some wet wipes, cleaned myself, put my junior back in, and closed my fly.

"Wait, what about me?"

She said, almost tearing up.

"What about you?"

I snapped, not caring about her. I hadn't been intimate with my fuck buddies. I just fuck, then let them go. I wasn't the one to sleep with them and wake up with them in my arms. That never happened.

I would typically enjoy a good fuck but not today. After meeting Ava, I felt disgusted with myself, and I even felt bad that a woman was sucking my dick earlier. I felt like cheating on Ava.

What? Cheating? What the hell! What was I even thinking? I rolled my window down and raised my finger outside, and then my driver returned to the car.

"Drop her off at the hospital and bring me home right away."

I ordered, not even caring to the almost crying nurse on the side. The driver drove off, and I closed my eyes, trying hard not to think of Ava.

***

(At Christopher's mansion)

When we arrived, I went straight to my room and stripped. I entered the bathroom and turned the cold shower on. I was still hard, and I couldn't stop myself from feeling disgusted at myself. I felt sick because I seemed like a pedophile and horrible because I let a woman suck me off because of my dirty thoughts.

'I am so sorry, Ava. I don't mean to think of you this way! FUCK!"

I said, and I punched my tiled wall. I couldn't fucking believe I was lusting over a thirteen-year-old!