71. Mrs. Ava Taylor-Moore

Mrs. Ava Taylor-Moore

Author's POV

The day has finally come. When everyone was busy yesterday, today they were busier. Christopher, Alexander, Xavier, and Argus already arrived at the mansion with their girls.

A month ago, they decided to have their wedding and reception at the mansion. The garden had been off-limits to everyone as Ava, Axel, and Lawrence wanted it to be a surprise.

Today, the covers have been removed, though the garden will still be a surprise. The organizers had made sure there would be no way for the bride and the grooms to peek.

***

Axel and Lawrence have been taken from their bedroom to another, with some of their men to keep from peeking at Ava in their bedroom. That was like a little difficult task to handle, so they brought in the dogs.

"Come on, dudes. Just relax, okay? It's not like Ava's gonna run away. She's just next door." _Xavier.

Axel and Lawrence were obviously nervous. They kept standing up and down, and would pace around the bedroom. Sometimes, they would check their phones for the time, breathed a sigh, and sat back down.

At the moment, Axel is by the mirror, fixing his tie and Lawrence is sitting in front of the mirror, tapping his feet on the floor.

"Stop tapping, man. Calm down." _Axel.

"You've been fixing your tie for the past hour." _Lawrence.

Axel and Lawrence then look at each other and become silent. Then laugh. The other four men with them just looked at them. Lawrence then stood up and faced Axel.

"This is it, brother." _Lawrence.

"Yeah. This is it." _Axel.

They hugged each other and the other men stood and surrounded them. Alexander spoke.

"I understand what you're feeling. Your excitement and nervousness are acting up. But once Ava walks down that aisle, you will see how your dreams come true and trust me. That's the most wonderful feeling, ever." _Alexander.

As he said that, he put his hands on both their shoulders and squeezed to reassure them.

"We just want to say thank you for supporting us from the start. For always being there for us, and for Ava." _Lawrence.

"Yeah. And for all the help you gave us. You never let us down when we needed you the most. Alexander, Xavier. Thank you for not hesitating to help us when Ava got abducted. Argus, thank you, for always taking care of Ava while she was pregnant, and of course, Chris. For taking care of Ava ever since." _Axel.

"Thank you for being our family." _Lawrence.

"No sweat man." _Xavier.

Just then, the door opened and Felix, Ava's father, entered the room.

"Hi. I just want to tell you that you have to go now to the garden. But, can I please have a moment with Axel and Lawrence?" _Felix.

The men nodded at him and walked out of the room. Felix stood by the door for a moment, then awkwardly rubbed his palms on his pants. He approached Axel and Lawrence, who were obviously nervous again.

Felix is almost as tall as them. And since he and Amara, Ava's mother, have been in New York with them, he looked better and younger than his age. He's a handsome guy, and intimidating, too. And though Axel and Lawrence are the most powerful Mafia businessmen in the whole country, they surely respect Ava's parents.

The Don's & The Second's Angelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें