27. Burned!

Burned!

Axel's POV

(at Axel's penthouse, Mon, August 7, 2023, 08:00)

Almost a week after our conversation with Ava, I still couldn't believe she trusted us just like that. I mean, both Lawrence and I were so over the moon about it, but we still couldn't get over it. Last Tuesday, after Ava agreed to live with us, we went to her old apartment building to get her stuff. She was supposed to transfer to her new place last weekend but had no second thoughts about it. She just asked to cancel the payment to the new apartment unit, but we couldn't due to the signed contract. Not a problem, though. We could still use the place in cases of emergency meetings. It was ten minutes away from the office on foot and was the nearest one.

In the meantime, we will all be staying at the penthouse. We agreed to stay at the mansion; however, we needed to have my room converted into "OUR ROOM". We will merge it to the next room to make space for three walk-in closets. We will also have to renovate the bathroom. You know, we might be doing something there together, and Lawrence and I are tall and big.

As for my office, I had everything transferred to the lower floor. I also had it renovated to fit us all three. I wanted to be fair to Lawrence with Ava, so why not just put us three together? Lawrence and Ava were both excited about it. Every day since Wednesday last week, we would all prepare for work together. The employees couldn't get over the fact that Ava had become both our woman. But then again, no one dared to say anything as they already knew what would happen. It didn't bother Ava, though. She was just being herself and still being polite to everyone.

King returned to the passenger's side with Leo as Lawrence would sit with us at the back. There's no need to tell my men about it. They knew. And they seemed to be delighted about it. Also, we were not being followed by three black cars anymore. It's four now! Haha, there are three black ones and a white one. Marco and Jackson would drive Ava's car to the office because she sometimes has to go somewhere to meet up with some clients.

Now, Ava was busy preparing our clothes for us. She already had her bath first. We didn't ask her to do anything, but she would do it anyway. I just got out of the bathroom, and Lawrence came in next. I saw my suit and pants on the bed, and she just entered the room carrying the ones for Lawrence. I approached her and gave a kiss on the lips.

"Yes, handsome? Do you need anything else?"

Ava said, circling her hands on my neck.

"I've got everything I wanted."

I told her and pecked her again on her lips. She giggled.

"Okay. Go on now and dress up."

She smacked my butt and turned around to fix Lawrence's suit on the bed. I laughed at her and went to my closet to change.

A few minutes later, Lawrence exited the bathroom and took his clothes.

"Thank you, baby!" he kissed her. I smiled, looking at them. Ava was clearly enjoying our moments together, which made me more grateful to meet her. Lawrence went into the closet, too, followed by Ava. She came to me and helped me with my tie. She did the same with Lawrence while I fixed my hair.

"Look at you two handsome dudes. Okay, let's have breakfast now."

She said, and we just laughed and followed her to the dining room. That was what she did every morning. She would take care of us in everything, and we loved it.

After breakfast, we all headed to the company. As usual, the stares of the people were still there. I understood they couldn't get over it yet soon. Lawrence and I felt the same. We all took our respective seats when we got inside our temporary office.