25. Phenomenal

Phenomenal

Ava's POV

(on the way to the restaurant, July 31, 2023, 18:50)

'Oh my God.'

I thought to myself while sitting on Axel's lap.

'What has just happened?'

I thought again. I could feel Axel's caress on my arms, occasionally kissing my forehead. Lawrence was still holding my hand. I had already moved on from my high, but I couldn't get to look at them. I liked what they did to me, but I couldn't help but be embarrassed. I didn't expect it to be like this, let alone let two guys touch me like they did. It was embarrassing as it was my first time, but pleasurable at the same time.

"Baby girl, open your eyes."

Lawrence said, and I did. I looked at him and looked up to Axel, too. They were staring at me, probably wondering what I was thinking. I couldn't get a word out of my mouth, and I turned red again, remembering the pleasure they gave me just a while ago.

Lawrence and Axel chuckled at my reaction, and I swear, I wanted to punch both of them.

"Don't be shy, My Angel. You were great."

Axel said and kissed me again on my head. Lawrence squeezed my hand, and I looked at him.

"You have to fix yourself, baby girl. We're almost there."

He said, then took my hand to his lips and kissed it slowly and gently. I closed my eyes to the sensual feeling it gave me. I got off Axel's lap and sat between them. While fixing my hair, they were helping me fix my clothes. Then I felt the car stopped. Eventually, the doors opened, and I took a deep breath to calm my hot nerves. Lawrence got out front on the right side, then Axel on the left. Axel laid out his hand for me to take. I took it, and he helped me get out of the car. Axel and I went around the car and stepped into Lawrence's side. We started to walk to the entrance, the men following behind. We were ushered to the table, and I saw a couple seated on the couch behind the table. Those were Mr. Antoine Dubois and his wife. They also had their bodyguards with them. Axel took me by the waist and led me to the couch on the opposite side. He sat beside me on my left and Lawrence on my right.

***

(at Le Bernardin, July 31, 2023, 19:05)

After they had exchanged pleasantries, they got down to business. I listened well to the conversation, occasionally pitching in as I thought that was part of me being Axel's personal assistant, and they let me. They also showed interest in everything I said, which I greatly appreciated. Mr. Dubois's wife sometimes talked to me and was happy I could speak French well. The three men looked delighted with the way the dinner was, and there were no awkward moments. I enjoyed it, and Axel and Lawrence encouraged me to be free and speak whatever I wanted.

After they had agreed on their terms of partnership, we talked about other things. Then Mr. Dubois asked Axel about me.

"Your assistant is intelligent. Forgive me if I say that I didn't expect her to be this knowledgeable, but I compared her to your previous secretary. When I saw her, I had already prepared to face another Riva. I'm sure my wife did, too."

He said with a French accent, chuckling while hovering his hand over his wife's shoulder. Mrs. Dubois smiled.

"Actually, yes. I thought that she would be another bratty girl. I didn't like Riva so much as she kept flirting with my husband when we met you at a ball last time. God, I wanted to smack her face that time."