63. His Loss, My Gain

His Loss, My Gain

(Geneva, Switzerland, Tues, January 2, 2024, 00:00)

Author's POV

Due to the time difference, they arrived in Geneva at midnight, though they didn't mind. They were still tired anyway from the New Year's party. They had already had their dinner on the plane and they were ready to retire for the night.

After their plane landed, their rental cars were already waiting for them. The group was divided into two. Ava, Axel, Lawrence, Emery, and Christopher are in one car, while Olivia, Alexander, Ariela, Xavier, Isabel, and Argus are in the other.

The drivers took them to Park Villa Geneva - Swiss Hotel Apartments. The men had already booked the villa, however, they made sudden changes as Argus and Isabel decided to join the trip.

They booked another villa that would accommodate them all together. The villa had seven bedrooms, though they only needed six. Axel had requested the Alaskan King size bed for the three of them, and requested to change the other beds to bigger King sized ones for the others.

When they arrived, the drivers excused themselves to go home and left them.

"This looks like a wonderful place. So bad we cannot enjoy it tonight. Girls, how about we explore this whole place tomorrow morning?" _Ariela.

"Count me in! I need exercise!" _Ava.

"Yep! Me, too!" Olivia.

"Me, too! Isa, you too, okay?" _Emery.

"Yes, sure!" _Isabel.

"Okay, guys. So it's a little past midnight. Here are your keycards." _Axel.

Axel handed the men their keys. He gave Argus the last one and smirked at him. Argus just smiled at him. One by one, the men took each of their girls with them.

"Umm, excuse me. Where am I sleeping?"

Isabel's question halted everyone. They all looked at Argus, which made Isabel look at him, too. Argus looked back at her and smiled. He raised his hand holding the keycard.

"Where else?"

Argus asked rhetorically. The girls giggled while the men chuckled.

"Good night, Isa. See you tomorrow!" _Ava.

Ava waved her goodbye and turned to walk to their bedroom. The others followed, leaving Argus and Isabel. Argus felt her hesitating, so he took her hand in his.

"Let's go."

Then Argus pulled her gently and looked for their room. Once they got there, Argus immediately opened it and guided Isabel in first. He entered next, then closed the door.

***

Ava, Axel, and Lawrence reached and entered their room. Ava immediately got up to the bed and lay down.

"Oh, I have never been this tired my whole life." _Ava.

"This is your first flight, Baby."

"Yeah, and a long one. How are you and the babies?"

Axel asked as he leaned and kissed Ava's belly.

"We're fine, Honey. Just tired. I am feeling my eyes closing." _Ava.

"Okay. We'll just freshen you up and change your clothes so you can sleep already, okay?" _Lawrence.

"Yeah. Let's take a shower together." _Ava.