69. Meet The Grandsons

Meet The Grandsons

Author's POV

(five days before the wedding)

Olivia, Emery, Ariela, and Isabel went to the mansion early to get Ava. They have an appointment for the final fitting of their dresses. And oh, their men were with them to the mansion. They also brought Zayn so he could play with the twins.

In the meantime, the girls were tending to the boys in the living room, while the men kept bothering them.

"Why can't we just go with you?" _Xavier.

"Xav, we're just going to the fitting." _Ariela.

"Plus, you're going to babysit." _Emery.

"We can still babysit as we go with you." _Christopher.

Ava was entering the living area, followed by whining Axel and Lawrence.

"Come on, Angel. We can come with you."

"Axel, no." _Ava.

"Baby, please. Why can't we go with you?"

"Why can't you not go with us?" _Ava.

Ava asked back as she stopped. They were already in front of their friends.

"We'll just stay in the car, and wait for you to finish." _Alexander.

"Then, why not just stay here and wait for us to come home?" _Olivia.

"Because.." _Argus.

"Argus." _Isabel.

"Okay, guys. It's just a few hours, okay? It's not like we're going abroad and not coming back soon. Besides, you should not see what we're going to wear, especially my gown. You are babysitting, and we're going. Okay? Now, be good boys and kiss us goodbye so we can go." _Ava.

She said that with full conviction, which made the men grunt. They had no choice but to stay behind. Each of them kissed their girls. Emery talked to Zayn about staying with his papa for now and that she will be back soon.

Ava kissed the twins and Zayn and urged the girls to go before their men could say anything more. She was about to exit the space when she stopped and turned back to them.

"One last thing. Don't ever dare sneak and follow us."

With that, she turned to walk away, but still heard another set of sighs and grunts.

After a while, they arrived at the boutique and started with their fittings right away.

***

(at the mansion)

"Ugh, can't we just follow them?" _Alexander.

"Yeah, dude. I mean. These boys surely miss their mama already, right babies?" _Xavier.

"Are they meeting other men?" _Argus.

"What? Do you think they're cheating on us?" _Christopher.

"Don't be absurd. They're not going to do that." _Lawrence.

"You know what? Let's just stay here, okay? I don't want to get in trouble." _Axel.

"What's with these dogs, anyway? Have they switched loyalty? As far as I can remember, they wouldn't leave Ava alone. Now, they're here." _Christopher.