37. Taken!

Taken!

Author's POV

(at Axel's and Lawrence's mansion, Sat, September 9, 2023, 17:00)

For the past week, Ava had been working hard for their clothes. Axel told her not to go to work, and Lawrence seconded. When Ava gave them their suits, they were awestruck!

Axel got the gold lace-covered black suit, while Lawrence got the gold-patched black suit.

Ava bought them one red rose brooch each, so they matched her dress. They wore the suits and put the brooch on their left collar.

Axel and Lawrence are in the living room waiting for Ava. After a while, Ava came downstairs, and the men turned as they heard her heels clicking on the floor. Their eyes were wide open when she emerged in front of them.

Ava wore a red gown with gold accents from the chest down to the waist and her hips; the slit goes all the way up to her right upper thigh.

The dress had a broad open back, and she pulled her hair into a soft, interlaced bun to expose her tattoo. She wore a gold pair of high-heeled shoes, and for the first time, she wore simple makeup. She had light gold eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and red lipstick. She finished her look with a pair of gold rose earrings.

Axel and Lawrence were speechless, and Ava smiled at their reaction. She approached them and complimented them first.

"You both look so handsome."

She said and gave each one a soft kiss on the lips.

"You look stunning, Angel."

"You're gorgeous, Baby!"

They both said at the same time that, made Ava laugh slightly.

"Well, thank you, my loves. I'm glad you like it."