Chapter 70: Happily ever after

Years later...

Anna's POV

"Chocolate!" I reached out my hand to get another bar of chocolate.

Kristoff snatched my arm. "Pregnant women shouldn't eat chocolate, not that much!"

"But the baby wants it." I looked innocently in his eyes.

"No." Kristoff crossed his arms. "Both you and the baby want it!" He teased.

"Duh! So can I eat it?" I clapped my hands on his cheeks.

"Nope. Its unhealthy. Besides, you ate so much already!" Kristoff stated.

"We have to taste them anyway." I argued.

"Anna, just because we work in a chocolate shop, doesn't mean you have to eat all the chocolate!" Kristoff shook me.

"I can't help it with yummy chocolate! We have a chocolate shop for a reason!" I giggled.

"Yeah, to work! Not to eat." Kristoff rolled his eyes.

Me and Kristoff now own a successful chocolate shop. It's one of the best in town and lots and lots of people come to buy. Chocolate is my life now.

Kristoff's reindeer, Sven was actually a so called 'worker' in our shop. Olaf helped out as well. Many people were quite surprised that a reindeer and a snowman worked in a shop, but once they got used to it, everything was fine.

Merida's POV

I aimed my arrow and let go of it, pleased with the amount of arrows that hit right on the target. "Still doing your archery, my wife?" Hiccup did a back hug.

"Of course." I smiled. "It's my life."

"Still, don't overdo it. You should probably get some rest, for our little baby." Hiccup said.

"When this baby is born, she or he is gonna master archery in a flash like me." I stated.

"And I'm gonna get him or her to have a pet dragon as well." Hiccup said proudly.

I smiled at Hiccup. I was something you would call like a archery teacher/coach. I would make sure that my students master everything in archery. What about Hiccup? He managed to find a dragon's nest 2 years back. He was a dragon tamer. Hiccup studied some new species of dragons and tamed all of them before others were allowed to get closer to them.

Along with his best co-worker, Astrid. Don't think of her as before, she's now a much better girl. With Astrid's shared passion in dragons like Hiccup, she too was a successful dragon tamer with her pet dragon, Stormfly. Both of them found a few people that enjoyed dragons as well and decided to work with Hiccup and Astrid.

Rapunzel's POV

After finally finishing my latest and newest designs, I stood up and held the dress proudly. It shone beautifully under the light.

"Still doing your dress?" Eugene popped in.

"Of course, in fact, I've finished it!" I excitedly told my husband.

"Punzie, take a break already! You're pregnant and shouldn't be doing too much work." Eugene crossed his arms.

"Just a little work wouldn't kill me." I rolled my eyes.

"Punzie, you're a famous fashion designer already." Eugene gave me a hug. "Which I'm so proud to have a wife like you."

"Well, you helped me a lot too." I smiled at him.

Eugene sat with me on the couch. "So, what do you think our little baby's gonna be?" Eugene asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged. "I think its a girl?"

"Nah, I think its a boy." Eugene smiled at me.

"It's in me, so I think its a girl." I crossed my arms.

"Well if it is a girl, she might have your healing powers as well. Passed down by generation to generation!" Eugene said proudly.

"Who said a boy can't have it either?" I asked.

"It would be awkward when a boy sings to heal someone." Eugene chuckled. "Besides, a boy can't have THAT long hair!"

"That's why, I said its a girl!" I pushed him playfully.

Elsa's POV

"Come on! We're gonna be late!" I called out to my husband.

"Ok, ok!" Jack said, running up to be and kissing my forehead.

"Hey, I'm the pregnant one and I dress up faster." I huffed.

"You've only be pregnant for one month and you're already having mood swings, I don't think that's right." Jack muttered.

"Come on, let's go!" I said happily.

"See? That's a mood swing over there!" Jack pointed to my head.

We drove to Jack's old elementary school. Jack was having a school reunion. I'm not really a student from there but Jack wanted me to come. After we arrived, we headed towards the main hall hand in hand.

"Hey Jack!" A voice called out. "Is that you?"

Both of us turned to look. "Hey Jake!" Jack ran towards him. "Long time no see buddy!"

"My best buddy Jack! Haven't seen you in ages, you've changed so much!"" Jake replied.

Jack pulled me by his side. "Elsa, this is Jake, my best friend back in this school." "Jake, this is Elsa, my wife." Jack did introductions.

"Nice to meet you." I shook Jake's hand.

"That's a pretty wife you got there." Jake winked at Jack.

Another girl approached us with a small kid. "Hey Jake!" She walked towards him. "And... Jack! So the popular dude's back. It's me, Bella!"

"The school's flower is back!" Jack patted her back. "And who's this Bella?" He pointed to the kid.

"She's my daughter, Pristine." Bella replied. "And who's this?" She pointed to me.

*Time skip*

"How was work?" I asked Jack.

"Its ok." Jack said, sitting next to me on the couch.

"Did you get to finish the project?" I asked him.

Jack was currently working in his father's company, which was passed down to him. Who knows what happened to his father already. Jack is now a successful businessman. Only, he wasn't your regular businessman, he wasn't all work, he also loved to have fun and hang out with his co-workers. Me being one of them.

"Yeah, I did!" Jack replied. "Now I can have some fun!"

"What do you wanna do?" I asked with a smile.

"Stay here with my wonderful wife and child." Jack placed his arm around me.

"I love you." I looked at him.

"I love you too." Jack said.

We stayed there, on the couch, without any word.

The silence was enough for me. We didn't need to speak to actually have a nice conversation because for once in my entire life, there was peace. There was no kidnapping, no accidents, nothing. Just peace.

Over the years, there is one thing I learned. Even the most imperfect things can be made perfect. You just have to find out how.

My life with Jack isn't perfect and it isn't imperfect either. It is perfectly imperfect.

Yay! The book is finally completed! I would like to thank every single one of you that read, voted and commented on this book. Thank you all that continued supporting until now!