Chapter 9: A big secret

Tina's POV

What is that Elsa slut doing over here?! After two years, and yet she is back! Why wouldn't she leave me alone with Jack?!

Ever since Jack got into that accident and lost his memory, I saw the perfect opportunity to make him mine again. I told him I was his girlfriend, which was half true, and he then was with me. I was enjoying my time with him, although he is sometimes annoying because he keeps asking some stuff about his past. I told him some but not all.

The big piece of his memory was of course, Elsa, I never told him anything about her. I lied to him that I was his one and only girlfriend.

Now, ever since Jack met Elsa again, he's been asking me non stop about her. He insists that the locket on his neck is very important. It just so happens that that locket has a picture on him and Elsa, even their names! Jack refuses to get rid of that piece of junk, saying it's his past and he doesn't want to lose it.

I have to do my best to get him away from Elsa, but that's gonna be hard. I want to be an architect and Jack doesn't. Because of that, we don't have the same classes at all. And I think that Elsa might have the same class as him, I don't know how many, but just one could totally destroy everything.

I heard my phone ringing. I picked it up. "What is it, Pitch?" I asked, annoyed.

"So as you know that those two met again, we have to do something. I can see that Elsa is starting to care about Jack again." I heard Pitch's voice.

"I know, Jack seems to care about Elsa a lot too." I snapped.

"We have to pull them apart before they get tighter."

"You got anything in mind?"

"Nothing yet."

"And since when has Pitch Black ran out of ideas?"

"Recently."

"You're pathetic."

"Oh yeah? You got anything, dummy?"

"Shut up."

"Think of something."

"I am!"

"How about we tell them about Jack and Elsa?"

"Are you out of your mind?! If we tell them-"

"I could tell Elsa that Jack has harmed her before, then she wouldn't think about him so much. You could tell Jack about that too."

"Good idea, but there's just one problem."

"Spill it."

"I saw Jack with Hiccup just now."

"Were they talking?"

"I think it was something about homework."

"As long as they don't know each other that well yet, we can influence them."

"It's worth a shot, do it."

"Fine."

"Got to go, later."

I hanged up and threw my phone on the bed followed by me. I groaned loudly. "Tina, keep it down, please?" My room mate, Natasha asked sleepily.

"Yeah sure." I shrugged. "Get back to sleep."

I tossed and turned. I was frustrated with everything that's happening. Elsa's back, Jack's getting annoying, Pitch's is just....worst. I recalled back the day I first met Pitch, we both know what we wanted. I wanted Jack and he wanted Elsa, we worked out a deal. Everything went smoothly until that Elsa came to this college. Oh Elsa, why did you even go to that high school in the first place?! If it wasn't for you that stole Jack away from me, me and Jack could be together happily without needing to hide all of this. Elsa was the cause of all this, she started it, yet, she is now back to finish it.