Chapter 51: Getting ready

Elsa's POV

"Oh good, you're all here!" I welcomed the rest.

"Has the birthday girl woke up yet?" Kristoff asked.

"Nope. That's why we have to get ready quick!" I replied.

Punzie brought in the cake. It had about four layers, it was beautiful! (The cake in frozen fever) "So, what do you think about it?" Punzie smiled.

I stood there in awe. There were no words to describe the cake. "It's... Wonderful!" I blurted out. "I never know you could bake that well."

"Don't underestimate my girl." Eugene placed his hand around Punzie, making her blush.

"Ok, cut the chit chat and let's get to work!" Merida said loudly.

"Yes, of course." I grabbed a box full of decorations. "You boys will be in charge of blowing up the balloons. Merida and Punzie, you'll help me write "Happy Birthday Anna" on these papers. Oh and Punzie, place the cake over there first."

"And where do we put the presents?" Hiccup asked.

"At the table." I beckoned to it.

Everyone placed their stuff and we got to work. Punzie brought some glitter glue to sparkle things up. Merida helped to hang the papers on top of the table. "Man, this would have been easier if Anna did this. Just use those powers of hers!" Merida giggled.

Punzie immediately stood up. I gave her a questioning look. "Elsa, I forgot! Could you use your powers to make an ice topping on the cake?" Punzie turned to me.

"Yeah sure, what will it be?" I asked.

"At first I thought of just Anna, but since your two are sisters, can you make both of you?" Punzie asked.

"Sure thing!" I smiled and headed to the cake. I made an ice sculpture of me and Anna skating together. I was just about to go back when I heard a noise. "Olaf!" I exclaimed. Olaf was just about to take a bite of the cake.

"I didn't touch any cake." Olaf tried to cover his mouth.

"Olaf..." I crossed my arms.

"But it's cake! Yummy frosting cake!" Olaf protested.

"Olaf, it's for Anna." I leaned closer to him.

"Yeah it's for Anna... " He said and jumped down.

I smiled as he went to the boys. Olaf couldn't help much for this situation. I went back to Punzie and Merida. "I've done the cake thing." I said and sat back down. Punzie smiled at me and continued her work.

*Time skip*

"Check this out." Kristoff said proudly. "We've done all the balloons."

"I kinda glued them to the ceiling with my ice." Jack chuckled.

"So, I think we're done?" Eugene asked.

I walked to the front door and got a good look at our decorations. It looks perfect. "Yeah, I guess so." I smiled.
"Decorations look great!" Punzie squealed.

Everyone took a seat at the dining table. All of us were quite exhausted. It's all for Anna anyway, so it's worth it. I glanced at my watch. It was already nine in the morning. "Should I go wake her up?" I asked.

"I don't know." Merida yawned.

"I guess we can wait a couple more minutes." Hiccup stated.

I took a quick check on everything to make sure it was all ok. The presents, cake, decorations, they all looked great. "So, what's for breakfast?" Jack asked.

"Just some simple pasta." I replied.

"YES!" Jack threw his fist into the air. "I love pasta!"

"Should we go get it ready first?" Punzie stood up. "It doesn't take long."

"I'll go with Punzie, you guys get Jack ready." Merida stood up and walked to the kitchen with Punzie.

All eyes landed on Jack. "Seriously?! Why must I be the mascot?!" Jack grumbled.

"Because you couldn't think of a present, duh." Kristoff giggled.

"Oh come on, your mascot costume is a teddy bear, ain't that bad." I smiled.

"Being the mascot is simple, just cheer Anna up and you're done." Hiccup patted Jack's back.

"Here, go wear it." Eugene threw the teddy bear costume at Jack.

Jack frowned and went into the bathroom with the costume. I turned back to Eugene, Hiccup and Kristoff. "So, I understand on what you wanna do later Kristoff, just be careful." I said to Kristoff.

"Don't worry, I will be extra careful." Kristoff gave me a thumbs up sign.

Jack came out in the teddy bear costume, as furry as possible. Everyone giggled at the sight oh him. "I. Look. Ridiculous." I heard Jack's voice.

I walked towards him and gave him a hug. "You look adorable. Perfect!"

"Let's just get this over with, it's boiling in here!" Jack grumbled, waving the teddy bear's arms up and about. Punzie and Merida came out with the plates of pasta. Punzie burst out laughing when she saw Jack. "OMG, Jack, you look great!" Merida exclaimed.

"All right, all of you get into your positions and all, I'm going to get the guest of honour." I smiled.

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!