Chapter 26: Friends? NO.

Elsa's POV

I walked out of my dorm and grabbed my books. I was just about to approach Punzie and Merida when Pitch stood in front of me. "Hey." Pitch smirked.

"What is it?" I snapped.

"Oh come on, don't be like this, Elsa." Pitch stretched out his hand but I pushed it away.

"Why shouldn't I be like this?" I tried to edge away.

"Look, I know what I have done before, but please give me another chance?" Pitch pleaded, blocking my way as he stood in front of me again.

"NO." I said firmly. "Now move it."

"Then can we be just friends?"

"Like I said, NO. Now get out of my way."

Pitch grabbed my arm. "You do not want to say that."

"Yes I do want to say that, and the answer is no."

"Just friends? Come on."

"NO NO NO NO! Are you deaf?!"

"No I'm not. But can't we be friends?"

"Who wants to be friends with a murderer?! You nearly killed Jack that time!"

"He should have saw that coming, I'm been longing to kill him."

"Then shut up and get lost!"

"You will regret saying that, Elsa."

"Well I won't! Now move it!!" With that, I smacked Pitch's face with my books and pushed him aside.

I walked to Punzie and Merida in frustration. "Hey Elsa!" Punzie greeted me. I waved a small hi to her and walked along with them to class.

"You're having a bad morning?" Merida raised a brow.

"Well, apparently, yes." I frowned. "That stupid Pitch came looking for me this morning."

"What did he do?!" Punzie asked with a worried face.

"Asked if I could give him another chance, yeah right, as if I will ever give him a chance!" I replied.

"Good choice!" Merida gave a thumbs-up sign.

"That's it?" Punzie asked.

"After I said no, he asked if we could be just friends, which of course, the answer is the same." I pulled out a silly smile. "Who wants to be friends with that kind of guy?"

"Jerks." Punzie giggled.

"Yeah but still, we do need to be careful." Punzie stated.

"Careful?" I blurted out.

"Remember what Anna told us?" Punzie asked.

"Oh yeah right, well I don't see much to do." I shrugged.

"I take that warning for real. We have to be careful with Pitch. All of us are in danger. Well, that's what Anna told us." Punzie said.

"Nah, I think she just had a weird dream, that's all. No dream in the world can predict the future." Merida protested.

"She even fell off the bed by just dreaming." I smiled.

"That's why it sounds serious! That warning form your parents could be true!" Punzie said loudly.

"Just keep your eyes open then." I sighed.

Jack's POV

I sleepily stepped out of my dorm and walked out. I was so tired, I could barely keep my eyes open. After a few steps, I found Tina right in front of me. Great, what does this girl want now?!

"Hey." Tina said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Oh come on, don't be like this, Jack." Tina held my hand and I quickly brushed it off.

"Why can't I be like this?" I snapped.

"Give me another chance, please?" Tina begged.

"Oh let me think about it.... NO." I said firmly. "Now get out of my way."

"Then can we be just friends?"

"Are your ears working? And what about that brain of yours? The answer is NO."

"And why not?"

"Yeah, your brain is so darn stupid that it can't work properly. It is a big fat NO."

"One last chance, please?"

"Who wants to be friends with a girl like you?!"

"We were friends before. We were childhood friends!"

"As if I believe your lies any more!"

"But that is the truth!"

"I don't care. You have lied so much to me, everything you say is all a lie! Any you think I will believe those lies? Thinking what you are saying is the truth? In your dreams! Childhood friends my foot!"

"Why won't you believe this truth?!"

"Why don't you ask yourself that question?!"

I pushed Tina away as hard as I could and ran away. I accidentally bumped into Eugene and Hiccup along the way. Hiccup's books scattered everywhere on the floor. "Woah there, what's the emergency?!" Hiccup asked.

"Morning run?" Eugene laughed.

"Quiet down already, I'm in a bad mood." I snapped.

"What's up?" Eugene asked.

"That jerk came looking for me." I replied.

"You mean Ti-"

"Yes." I hurriedly cut in Hiccup's words.

"Great, what did she want this time?!" Eugene asked.

"Asked a bunch of dumb questions." I shrugged.

"I can guess this, she wants you to return to her life again, right?" Eugene smiled.

"Right on the spot. And the answer is NO." I said.

"Well done, good choice!" Hiccup patted my back.

"Good choice? More like excellent choice!" Eugene joked.

"I... Never mind, you made the right decision, Jack." Hiccup smiled at me.

"Thanks." I shrugged.

"Come on, let's get to class." Eugene said as he started to pick up Hiccup's books.

"That's a lot of books you're taking." I said as I bent down.

"Ya don't say?" Hiccup grinned.

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!